Happy Halloween!

Short Story
Written By: Me
Idea: Just A Wholesome Halloween Special Where Kazuichi And Gundham Go To A Halloween Party With Their Friends
__________________________________

Kazuichi and Gundham where on their way to go to their friend Ibuki's halloween party that they had been invited to. They dressed up all the dark devas and they all looked super cute.

(A/N: Including the ones in that one chapter those are a thing in this au now)

Kazuichi and Gundham also dressed up Kazuichi dressed as a werewolf and Gundham dressed like a vampire. At first Gundham didn't really like the idea but Kazuichi eventually convinced him it would be a fun idea to dress up for halloween.

They soon arrived at the party and knocked on the door and Ibuki opened the door and welcomed them by saying "Hi Gundham hi Kazuichi Ibuki is glad you came!" before she let them in. Ibuki was dressed as a unicorn which was pretty cool.

It wasn't long until all the others arrived dressed as cool things. Gundham went to go talk to Sonia at one point so Kazuichi was left alone until Ibuki came over and started up a conversation with him.

In the background Halloween music was playing and Nagito was singing along loudly. "This is Halloween this is Halloween Halloween Halloween HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN!" Nagito sung loudly before Hinata came over and told him to calm down a little bit.

After a while Ibuki got an idea to spice thing up "Ibuki thinks we should play truth or dare" she said smiling "I that would be a cool idea" Kazuichi agreed. Ibuki told everyone to sit in a circle on the floor and they were going to play truth or dare.

"Ibuki will go first Nagito truth or dare" She said looking at the white haired boy. "Dare" Nagito said "Ibuki dares you to put your hand on Hinatas ahoge". Nagito did as asked and put his hand on Nagitos ahoge and his hand got stabbed by it so he had to bandage it up.

"Alright anyway uh Hiyoko truth or dare" Nagito said "Dare I guess" Hiyoko said. "I dare you to say something nice to everyone in this room" Nagito said knowing she wouldnt but she actually did mostly.

Once she got to Mikan she couldn't think of anything nice to say so she just told her that she kinda deserved to breath. "Anyway now I'm gonna torture one of you unlucky suckers" Hiyoko said before looking around.

"Gundham truth or dare" Hiyoko said smiling evilly "truth" Gundham replied ruining her plan. She thought for a moment before saying "if you had to date one of the guys in this room who would you date" Hiyoko said. Gundham hid his slightly embarrassed face in his scarf "well if I were to do such a thing I would most definitely be with the mortal Kazuichi" Gundam said.

Kazuichi blushed slightly but remembered it was just based off a what if situation making him a bit sad knowing it would never happen wait why did that make him sad? "Friend Kazuichi truth or dare" Kazuichi picked dare he always picks dare.

The game went on for a while which was fun but eventually they a had to head home since they had school the next day.

Kazuichi spent the whole night wondering why that one moment had made him sad.