01 | name

TAEHYUNG.

"hyung! hyung! open your door!"

taehyung groaned. jungkook's noisy ass is here again.

"ugh, shut up jungkook! you didn't let me sleep last night just because of the episode you want to see and you're afraid to watch alone and now it's 5:02 in the morning, you're bugging me again!" taehyung sat up and shouted those words.

"i told you to open the door and not to scold me hyung," jungkook replied using his cocky voice.

"jerk," taehyung mumbled and stood up. "what is it?!" he opened the door and jungkook just ignored him.

"i forgot to tell you to unlock your door yesternight. aish, i'm so stupid!" he heard jungkook groaning as he sat infront of the window. "did she left already? oh my god i'm so doomed."

"yah, what are you saying and you keep on murmuring? why are you here-" taehyung stopped talking as soon as he saw where jungkook was looking at.

he looked infront of them and noticed the other window at the house beside themㅡ particulary, jisoo's house and her room infront of taehyung.

"bloody hell, jeon jungkook!" he smacked jungkook's head making the younger groan in pain.

"aw! that hurts hyung!"

"well you deserved it! why the heck are you stalking a girl? that's creepy!"

jungkook just shrugged his shoulders and continued watching jisoo who's still sleeping. "i thought she left early, whew.."

"yah! i'm gonna tell this to seokjin hyung!" he declared and pointed the door.

"yeah, go on hyung. you don't know he also does this sometimes."

he looked at him, jaw dropped. "wha- how- why?" taehyung asked in confusion. he doesn't get it, obviously.

"because yoongi hyung told us to."

he creased his forehead. "and why again?" he crossed his arms and rested his body to the wall as they both stared at the other window.

"shh, hyung. she's awake.." jungkook mumbled and placed his both hands below his chin, waiting for jisoo to do something.

she stood up and grabbed a towel before heading to the bathroom. "oh man!" jungkook smacked his own forehead and sighed.

he picked something from his pocket and dialed a number.

"hey, what happened? i didn't get it!" taehyung reasoned out and closed his window. jungkook stood up and signaled a 'wait' as they both listened to the ring.

"hello, hyung? yeah. i called because she didn't drink it again."

taehyung pursed his lips as he watched jungkook talking. he looked back to the window even though he can't see anything and then sighed.

he wanted to know what's happening and what is jungkook talking about.

"i know, hyung. she haven't drank it for a week now. and i don't even have the guts to tell her to drink it because she'll know that i'm watching her."

taehyung sat at the side of his head and ruffled his own hair in frustration. for once, he wanted to talk to jungkook and listen to his non stop talking.

"alright hyung. take care there too. goodbye," jungkook ended the call and sighed.

"was that.. yoongi hyung?"

jungkook nodded. "yeah, and don't open your window for one hour, hyung. jisoo noona will change her clothes."

he was about to leave but then taehyung stopped him. "jungkook, care to freaking explain what is happening? what did you mean about jisoo not drinking something?"

one again, jungkook let out a heavy sigh. "her medicines, hyung. she didn't drink it again."

"for what? why does she have to and why do you need to watch over her and report it to yoongi hyung?"

"you'll know sooner or later, hyung. for now, take a bath and go downstairs since jin hyung is already cooking. and i repeat, don't open your window."

jungkook stormed outside the room leaving the clueless taehyung.

"why do we need to change clothes? are going somewhere?" taehyung asked them both. and jungkook, who still have a mouth full of rice, nodded happily.

"we're just gonna watch a movie but before that, let's go to jisoo's work," taehyung looked at jin with confusion written all over his face again.

"why?"

"what do you mean why? it's what we do everyday. the café where jisoo works makes the best iced coffees and bakes some tasty cakes too.."

"yeah whatever you say," taehyung mumbled and rolled his eyes.

he still don't like the idea of being the only one who's confuse. he really wanted to know what's with jisoo and why are they looking after her.

"anyway, namjoon got so excited he already decided to come home here the day after tomorrow. that brat," seokjin added and laughed.

jungkook clapped his hands. "how about hoseok and jimin hyung?"

"you know they will never leave the opportunity they're getting now. they'll be home in 2 weeks."

"what do you mean opportunity?" taehyung asked him.

"hoseok won the '2 tickets for disneyland price' on the dance contest he joined and that little mochi used his aegyo power that's why hoseok chose him to be with without even letting us know."

"aish, i remembered it again. jimin hyung is so cocky."

taehyung laughed upon hearing the story before glancing at jungkook. "so does you."

"wow, i'm offended."

"jisoo noona!" jungkook called the girl at the counter, busy making a coffee. she looked at them and showed a small smile again before nodding.

"this way hyung," jungkook grabbed taehyung towards the table at the side. "i hope they still have choco-strawberry cake today! yesterday is such a unlucky day," jungkook pouted and sat down.

taehyung looked at the counter before sitting down. he saw jisoo wiping her hands softly as she began to walk towards them.

"here comes our jisoo noona.." jungkook sang it playfully as seokjin laughed at him. taehyung remained quiet and just looked at the girl walking towards them.

"hey jin, jungkook.." she smiled shyly at them before facing taehyung and bowed at him. "uh.. hi, i'm jisoo."

"i'm taehyung," taehyung then smiled widely at her and even offered his hand. jisoo took it before nodding slowly.

"is it me or did everything became slow motion?" they heard jungkook mumbling to jin making the two let go of each other's hand.

"yah," taehyung whispered and grunted, not wanting to make everything awkward.

jungkook stuck out his tongue and faced jisoo. "noona, you know my order, right? thank you!"

jisoo nodded and wrote it in her small paper. "noted. how about you jin?"

"matcha cake and iced tea," he puffed his cheeks as soon as jisoo mentioned that there are no more matcha cake.

"how about black forest?"

jisoo nodded and wrote it again. she looked at taehyung and asked him his order.

"what's your order?"

jungkook laughed. "one kim jisoo please."

"jungkook shut your goddamn mouth," he gritted his teeth and violently glared at the maknae.

"just one iced mocha please," he smiled as his eyes sparkled through the sun rising at the left side of the coffee shop.

"copy," she nodded and wrote it down. jisoo stood straight and mumbled that she'd go back to work so the two waved at her as taehyung nodded too.

it was his very first day again in their hometown after 5 years, but he felt so confuse and clueless as he began noticing that all of his friends are taking care of jisoo.