00 | epilogue

our last goodbye
looking back to us
just one last time,
but wherever you are
i hope you're doing fine..

-

BREAKING NEWS:
Well known artist Kim Taehyung proudly presents the paint exhibition of his very own work after almost five years of being away for personal reasons he needed time to reflect. The show introduces his own idiosyncratic presentation with only a lovely woman as his subject and the essence.. As people wonder who's the lady in the canvas, take a look at his brilliant and heart wrecking paintings that made the whole world cry..

-

"that smile," hoseok pointed out the painting where jisoo's smile and heart shaped lips were the only subject. "i can't believe i'll miss her more by seeing these paintings."

"i hope she'll hear about this." jimin started.

"look at that," seokjin mumbled, looking at the one particular painting where jisoo was smiling brightly, both hands below her chin. "never thought we had convinced taehyung to build all of these just to search for her and find her.."

"i miss her," jimin followed and soon sighed heavily while looking at the paintings taehyung had made perfectly. "i really do."

"who else doesn't?" namjoon whispered, before glancing at the other paintings. "but it still gives me pain."

"we all do," jungkook said in a low tone, before glancing at the painting of jisoo's lovely hair tied up in a bun as she was watching the sun set near the beach. jungkook remembered it very very clearly when they were all busy swimming and he witnessed how taehyung stared at jisoo so deeply that time, to the point that he even remembered that scene of hers and painted it.

"but what happens if she finds this? what happens if she'll come here? what happens if she'll be back?"

no answer.

"nothing, right? taehyung is still mad at her. we're all still mad at her."

"atleast she'd come back to us," jimin answered back. "that's all that matters."

"that doesn't change the fact that she left us without saying anything and leaving us hanging," jungkook coldly responded, before heading to the other side of the museum causing the older boys to sigh.

"he's mad at jisoo but he still thinks of her every minute of everyday," seokjin stated a fact which made them nod in agreement.

"he'll get through that if jisoo shows up," jimin smiled sadly, but namjoon shrugged. "yeah, if.. only if.."

"where the devil is yoongi?" hoseok asked and looked around before he checked his watch.

seokjin creased his forehead to answer. "he said he'll be late for half an hour, but he should've been here by now. we have to be complete before taehyung will show up to the press and close this exhibit for today."

"yeah, an after party will happen later," namjoon nods. "that taehyung is fucked up, really. if i didn't convince him to shave his beard earlier, he could've looked like an old assassin today."

"shut up hyung," jimin snapped. "he's broken and messed, what do you expect?"

namjoon raised a brow to start of his point. "for him to be professional? look, this isn't just about jisoo, this is about his work. he haven't done anything for about five years-"

"this," jimin stated. "all of these are for jisoo. every little thing in this exhibition are for her. taehyung had worked hard for the past few years. he made this for her-"