19 | princess

JISOO.

she woke up slowly when she felt the bright sun hitting her cheeks because of too much light. she felt a little better now unlike last night, so she finally had the energy to sit up and look around.

"tae?" she called for him when she saw her chair near her bed and a blanket placed on it. he probably used it, but where is he?

she stood up to wash her face and do her morning routine but then, she was shocked upon seeing her body wearing a different clothes now.

she was now wearing a comfortable pajamas! jisoo tried hard not to think of anything as she hurriedly run downstairs to check if she's not alone in her house.

"jungkook?" she remembered the people who sent her home before she locked herself so she tried calling them. "lisa?"

"taehyung?"

suddenly, a sweet and melodic strumming of guitar was heard coming from her kitchen, she creases her forehead and went towards that side of her house, and when she finally reached it, her smile became visible.

"i don't want another pretty face
i don't want just anyone to hold,
i don't want my love to go to waste
i want you and your beautiful soul.."

jisoo saw seokjin and jimin near the table, smiling brightly as they started singing. seokjin continued playing the guitar while jimin was busy blowing a kiss to her, when hoseok appeared at the back of them, holding a plate full of strawberries, singing.

"know that you are something special
to you, i'd be always faithful.."

namjoon went out from the dirty kitchen, holding a little pikachu he got in their house out of nowhere, continuing the song.

"i want to be what you always needed
then i hope you'll see the heart in me.."

jungkook went out below the table as he grinned happily to her. he handed jisoo a bunny headband that she wore immediately, before laughing when she got shy as the four boys watched her, smiling.

"i don't want another pretty face
i don't want just anyone to hold,
i don't want my love to go to waste
i want you and your beautiful soul.."

suddenly, a hand holding a bunch of lilies, her favorite flowers, showed up right infront of her face which made her move back a little but she bumped into someone from her back, starting to sing.

she looked back fast and saw taehyung, mumbling the lines, that for some reasons, became sweeter than the last time she ever heard it.

"you're the one i want to chase
you're the one i want to hold.."

as he gave the lilies to jisoo, she automatically felt her cheeks getting burn red.

"i won't let another minute go to waste
i want you and your beautiful soul.."

when he stopped from singing, seokjin finishes the strumming for a little while as taehyung guided her towards the table and made her sat down.

"good morning," he greeted and smiled.

"thank you," jisoo glanced at the six of them before her tears suddenly started rolling down her cheeks. "i'm sorry about last night.."

"hey, hey, chu!" taehyung immediately soothed her.

"i'm sorry for not trusting you about my story boys, i'm sorry for getting mad at you, i'm sorry-"

the boys panicked once again and hovered around her. "jisoo, you don't have to feel sorry about what happened! we're the one who should apologize!" seokjin was fast to reply.

"jisoo, please don't cry.." hoseok sadly mumlbed.

jimin reaches for her hand as he gripped it tightly. "yah, you've been letting that tears roll down since last night. what if you get dehydrated? you need to drink water, stop crying!"

namjoon smiled at her before tapping her head softly. "you're already safe, jisoo.. we're here."

jungkook went closer to wipe her tears away. "noona, nothing's your fault.. we're here to protect you."

"thank you," she repeated multiple times. "my thank yous will forever not be enough but i just really want to say that i'm thankful to have you by my side. for never leaving me.. for making me realize that i'm not alone.."

"we got you, jisoo," taehyung whispered in a soft and soothing voice. "always."

jisoo answered him a smile as she wiped her remaining tears away, "i owe you a lot.."

"well, i can't attain her crying so shall we eat now?" seokjin broke the silence which made all of them laugh.

they all seated before staring up a funny topic but then jisoo remembered the purpose of her going down earlier.

"who changed my clothes when i was asleep?" she asked and looked at taehyung whom she remembered she was with before falling asleep.

taehyung earned glares from the rest of the boys before hoseok started slapping his shoulder.

"tae what the fuck?"

"hyung, what the hell?"

"taehyung did you changed her clothes?!"

"i didn't! what do you think i am, a pervert?! it's lisa! you're all sleepy asses last night so you didn't see me coming downstairs and calling lisa for help!"

"whew," jungkook sighed. "i thought i'd have my very first heart attack."

"shut it, kook!" taehyung hissed.

"it's lisa, jisoo," he then looked at her and explained. "also, she went home already early this morning. jungkook accompanied her home because he voluntereed. and she said she'd be back here later too."

jisoo just nodded and smiled in relief, before looking at jungkook who was now glaring again at taehyung.

"why do you have to say that, hyung?"

"is there something wrong with accompaning lisa home?" jisoo innocently asked him but jungkook shook his head fast, that made the boys tease him again.

"hyung!" he called them one by one before groaning.

jisoo couldn't stop smiling, watching the boys make fun of the youngest, but then they all heard jisoo's front door making a noise, which caused them to stop.

a man appeared on the kitchen, walking casually, finding the people inside her house.

"tae? kook?" he called them out. "jimin?" he soon frozed when he spotted them in the dining table, including jisoo.

it was yoongi.

yall better hold your horses once arthdal shows the scene of how jisoo was killed there :(( anyway, sorry this update sucks! i'll be finishing this book before school starts so i hope i could do it. six more chapters left! ♡