Chapter 11

"Don't push so hard." Jac panted.

"I'm not, but it's almost in. Can you manage it?" Cailean asked, being extra careful.

"Ouch, that hurt! Pay more attention, I'm not sure how much more I'm able to hold it. Try moving to another direction." He said between his fast breaths.

"I'm sorry, I'm doing my best. We can take a break if you want?" Cai asked, worried. His boyfriend looked like he's about to faint.

"No, we're going all the way since we've agreed on it. If we take a break now, I won't be able to get a grip of it anymore."

"Okay, as you wish. Watch your steps, the stairs are coming." He warned him, looking above Jac's head. The TV Cailean has ordered for Jac's birthday has finally arrived. He did paid for the delivery service, yet when a tiny girl showed up alone, they had no other option than to transfer it to Jac's room by themselves.

"Why did you buy it without talking to me first? Are you my sugar daddy? No, you look nothing like the one on the dating site I'm chatting with." Jac fumed when he saw what has his boyfriend yet again bought for him.

"Don't be angry, I just love to spoil you. I know you needed one because your current TV is broken... I've might have overdone it with the size, but you won't at least ruin your sight that quickly." He argued, knowing Jac is happy under his annoyed behavior. And he didn't have any accounts on dating sites, as far as Cai's information resources got.

"I am angry! It was PS4 last year! Do I have to punish you again by not giving you anything this year as well?"

"All I need is you." Cai replied with serious face like always. He hardly showed any emotions on the surface.

"I... can I return it? Wait, let me guess, you arranged it so I can't return it even if I really try...right?" Jac sighed, slowly giving up.

"Why do you ask when you already know the answer? Look, we're almost there."

They finally made it to the dorm room, Jac sweating heavily while gasping for breath and Cailean looking completely fine. Since there was no elevator in the dorms, they had to walk two floors by their feet with an 80kg box.

"If I would know this is what you had in your mind that Saturday when we went to cinema... I would not let you leave." Jac still fumed, yet with gentler voice. 

"That's why I didn't tell you. This is very practical and I'll use it as well." Cai still kept his cool which almost nothing could disrupt.

"I'm done, I can't possibly prove my point. Everyone would be able to see it except you..." He's given up. "Come here, dummy." He ordered, starting to be very shy suddenly. Cai knew what was up and couldn't wait.

Jac wrapped his hands around Cai's huge torso as soon as he was in the reach.

"Th-thank you for the gift." He stuttered and fixed his glasses nervously when he let go. "But! Please, don't do it again. I'll be happy with a piece of cake as long as it's from you..." he added quickly, knowing Cailean will still do as he pleases.

"Seeing you being adorable like this can't possibly be achieved by a piece of cake." He replied, slowly leaning closer to his boyfriend's face. Jac shut his eyes tightly, waiting for what's about to happen next. Cailean slowly and gently parted their lips together, like a child tasting candy for a first time.

Yet, when a tender kiss turned into passionate making out and Cai's hands started touching Jac more and more, he pulled away.

"W-what are you doing, Cai... it's still a day a-and! What do you think you're doing...?"

Although Jac knew where this was heading, he didn't plan on giving up. It was his birthday, couldn't they have cute moments and just cuddle? 

When Cai completely ignored him and rather forcefully and passionately kissed him again, Jac's has given up, second time a day.

Cailean has always got what he wanted and Jac has melted in his embrace that day.

Wuuu ~ not the main ship but my side characters, I hope you'll like them at least a bit! > . <

Sorry for disappointing you, it will be Karn and Amarin next chapter again!