>6

I sat in the room, trying to figure out why I was here, and then it hit me.

I stood up and walked along to the surgical table, and my jaw dropped.

The tray was covered in blood, with stained scalpels and knives, that sent shivers down my spine.

They were going to torture me.

The door flew open, slamming against the brick work, and 2 men, both who looked like serious body builders, stormed in, bandanas masking their mouths. Their eyes were the only things visible.

They grabbed my shoulders and pinned me onto the table, strapping my arms and legs down, meaning there was no escape.

One more man walked in, and in the door frame, I could see Chandler and Alexa, peering in.

But they didn't stop the man, he stormed in, and looked down upon me.

"Now, you are going to tell us what we want to hear, or there will be serious consequences. Now, I mean, it's up to you. But if I was you, and I was pinned against a surgical table next to knives, I'd do what I was told." He began to speak, picking up a stained scalpel.

"Name?"

"Lauren." I spoke confidently, trying not to show them I was scared.

"Age?"

"16." I replied, he wrote my answers down onto a notepad.

He asked me a few more personal questions, nothing interesting.

"Now here comes the tricky bit.." He began. "You are going to rat out your old group."

"Old group?" I asked, confused.

"You are no longer part of the Survivors, so..where are they hiding?"

"I'm sorry what?" I asked, hoping the question would change, but deep inside, I knew that wasn't going to be the case.

"Wrong answer."

The two men, pressed down tightly on my shoulders, pinning me against the table, the other picked up the scalpel, and pressed it against my hip, digging in deeper, and deeper. The cold blade caused shivers down my spine.

"Fine! I'll tell you. Fine!" I screamed, as he took the scalpel away, and the pressure from my shoulders released.

"Where are they hiding?"

"Washington."

"More exact?" He asked, but patience was in his voice.

"Erm, I don't know, more South of Washington."

"Town? Do you know that?"

I shook my head, when I came to think about it, I didn't know anything about my 'old' group, and they probably didn't even care I was missing. I looked down at my wrist, and noticed the bracelet Madison gave me when I left, and how it shimmered in the light.

"Hmm..show me your self defence."

"Right.." I knew someone was going to spring up on me, and I turned around, a man running towards me, as I grabbed his shoulder and flipped him to the floor, his head hitting the ground hard. "..Now?" I asked, and he nodded, writing down something on his note pad.

"Can you shoot a gun?" He said, throwing me a pistol.

"Shoot the target." He said, so I aimed my gun at the target, pressing the trigger softly and firing.

"2 bullseyes. Good."

"She'll do fine." He said.