>7

After a nights sleep, a knock on the door made me freeze, for two reasons. One, it was 7am, and two, I had no idea who it was.

I opened the door and there stood Chandler and Alexa, and another girl. She was tall, and had hazel brown hair, and wore very similar clothing to Alexa. Chandler had an emotionless face, but Alexa grinned from ear to ear, she was probably happy a girl was in the group, I mean, I'd seen lots of men and boys. But the girl and Chandler seemed to carry friction with them, and it was very tense.

"Are you gonna let us in or not?" Chandler said rudely, and just barged in anyhow.

"Sorry about him, I'm Alexa and this is Anna. We were the only 2 girls here, and now, you're here! Well, Leila Is here. But we don't really talk to her." Alexa said, skipping off into the distance. How is she not dead yet? but I shook it off.

"Hi, I'm Lauren" I said to Anna, as she walked in and I shut the door.

"I'm Anna. Ignore Alexa, she'll calm down in a minute. Believe or not, she has a really good aim with a crossbow."

"Yeah, I can't really see that." I say, sitting on my bed. "Hey!" I said to chandler, when I noticed he was rummaging through the drawers in the room.

"What?" He spat at me.

"Stop being an asshole and get some manners. You barge into my room at 7am, and start looking through my things? I don't think so, so polite the fuck up or get out." As you can tell I'm not a morning person.

"Is someone on their period?" He mocked, laughing.

"There'll be blood, I can assure you of that." I muttered under my breath.

The more I looked at Chandler, the more I noticed, he was me. We both had piercings, we can both be rude and uptight, and we can both defend ourselves.

"Erm, we came here to tell you this isn't your room by the way. This is..a guest room! You will be sharing with me and Anna! Don't worry, there's enough space. But first we need to get you some new clothes, get rid of them nasty piercings, and change your look!" Alexa said.

"Nasty piercings?" I repeated.

"You rock the look, it's just Alexa doesn't like piercings." Anna rushed in, and I just nodded.

"You don't have piercings either?" I asked.

And Anna stuck out her tongue, revealing the shiny piercing. "I stand corrected." I said.

"Come on, let's show you to your room." Anna said, but Alexa stayed behind with Chandler.

"There's something weird going on with you and Chandler." I said.

"There is?" Anna asked.

"You know there is, what happened?" I asked intrigued.

"Just tension." She replies, and I knew in the tone of her voice I was pissing her off, so I shut up.

//

Alexa and Chandler joined me and Anna in 'our' room, I noticed Anna was a big fan of the Arctic Monkeys, due to several posters.

"It must be annoying that they aren't producing new music? I mean, they can't the worlds kinda ended." I said, not realising how much of an idiot I must have sounded like.

"I guess. But the songs never get old." Anna approaches a CD player and pushed in AM, instantly playing a random track.

"Chandler, throw me a beer?" She asked.

"I'm not getting drunk?"

"Too much of a pussy?" Chandler said, gulping down his beer.

"I don't even know you guys." I argued back.

Before I finished my sentence, Arabella played out loud, sending Anna singing and Chandler tapping his feet.

Just then, another boy walked in, around Chandlers age. "Blake!" Chandler said, pulling him into a 'man hug'

"Oh, we have a new girl." Blake said.