>22

Hi Guys, It's Lauren. Well, of course it is who else would it be😅

I want to apologise so much for leaving the story on like THE BIGGEST CLIFFHANGER EVER because I was too busy to write.

Basically, I started focusing on my school work more and I also went to go see Ed Sheeran a few weeks back meaning I deleted Wattpad for storage..

BUT IM BACK!

But this also might be my last ever fanfic. I don't know💭

Anyway, so here's the continuation you have all been waiting for...

//

CHANDLERS POV:

"He was murdered." I muttered.

Lauren's hazel eyes looked deep into my eyes, they set me in a trance, it was like any response I'd say, would be completely honest. I wanted to be honest for her.

"How? And when?" She asked softly, her voice gentle and soothing.

"I'm not sure exactly. But Blake was a work of pure evil, I'm not sure if I should even tell you this but..."

"But what?" She asked.

"He raped Anna." I spoke, and I could see her eyes fall gently, her eyes slowly filling with tears as they became glossy.

We spoke for hours until I lead her back to her room, where Anna and Alexa stood, impatiently stomping their feet, their arms crossed sternly.

"What?" I said.

"And what time do you call this?" Anna spoke, unfolding her arms only for them to placed on her hips, making her look like a diva.

"I call it.." I looked at my watch. "10.27. What time do you call it?" Sarcastically, I responded to her idiotic question.

"Go, Chandler." Alexa spoke.

"What is your problem?" my voice began to raise, my eyes filled with anger.

"What you did to Anna is my problem."

"I didn't do anything. you know it was Blake." I angrily replied, gritting through my teeth.

"Lies." She spoke.

"No it isn't. Chandler told me it was all Blake. And then Chandler was actually counting bullets when it happened. Chandlers innocent." Lauren Said, her voice gentle and slow.

"He brainwashed you! Can't you see that!" Anna shook Lauren vigorously from side to side, making her wince.

"Get your hands off me!" Lauren shouted, her eyes becoming red, as if she was about to cry.

"I'll be standing with Chandler tonight." Lauren says, walking towards me, intwining her arms with mine.

Lauren slams the door behind us, and rests her head on my shoulder as we walk in sync.

"I feel like I've loved you forever." She says quietly.

"What?" I said, her cheeks blushing.

"I feel like-like I've known your forever. Yeah." She said, muttering and stumbling over her words.

"Yeah. Same." I said, opening my bedroom door.