Pietro better run... fast

Okay... so this is a new perspective on Avengers one-shots and I don't know if I'll do more but here, I wrote it, so, have it...

-OC point of view
-Flirting

I stood in the living room, tapping my foot anxiously, Thor couldn't get here fast enough.

He was taking forever with his lover- Jane Foster, and promised to be back from they day by eleven pm.

It's eleven thirty nine.

Nearly forty minutes late.

I wanted to go back to Asgard promptly. Loki promised to teach me some new spells, and Lady Sif promised to teach me some new combat moves.

I was so excited to wear my armour again, I knew it was all later out for me on my bed in Asgard.

But for the moment, I wore black skin-tight shorts under a plaid skirt, with a simple black shirt tucked into it.

On my feet were tall black socks and white trainers.

Yes, I know, sounds very normal, but I had been coached successfully by Lady Wanda and Lady Pepper (who both insisted the formalities were not necessary on Midgard) in the ways of women's fashion here.

It helped take my mind of Thor and whatever him and his new Lady were up to.

I shouldn't be jealous, or angry, my mother had been dead a long time, but I had never met this Lady Jane, so I couldn't help but be annoyed at her, especially when Thor forgets about me because of it.

"Hello?" I blinked, turning my head from staring blankly at the elevator.

It was an (extremely attractive) white haired boy, with an interesting accent,

"Hi." I said, before my emotions kicked in and I smiled at him,

"I'm Wren." He nodded,

"Pietro." A handsome name, I thought,

"Well, it's nice to meet another handsome face." I internally cringed- I sounded so naive.

Fortunately, he found it amusing,

"Nice to meet a pretty little birdie." He replied, a devilish smirk on his lips,

"Look, Thor's back!" I turned again, my mind reeling with all these entrances and exits to this room.

It was Clint, Laura and their three children.

The three rushed out, even-though I knew it was very much last their bedtimes, and began to ask him to play, or pick them up, or use his hammer.

"Hello Pietro, Son Of Max." Thor gestured himself towards my previous company, who was now standing closer to me.

Strange. I hadn't realised he'd come closer.

"Yeah, I'm just with Wren." He put his hand on my shoulder, nodding to himself,

"Bye-bye birdie." He joked, kissing the back of my hand he had grasped, before speeding away, and suddenly I knew what his superpower was.

Needless to say, Thor, was mad.

Mad a boy had flirted with his daughter in front of him.

Pietro better run very fast.