Cat-Flap

This, and the following chapters are my old drafts, and will be the final chapters of this story.

-IronDad & Spiderson
-10 year-old Peter
-Domestic Avengers
-Pepperony
-Stucky

Peter smiled, staring down at the huge screen in the Avengers living room.

It had just gone eleven thirty pm, said the blinking StarkPad beside him, and it was way past his bedtime of seven.

He had already been put to bed twice, the first time by his Dad, Tony, and the second by Pepper, who had caught him sneaking into the hallway, and put him back again.

So he had to be careful.

Especially with all these strangers he's never met wandering around.

But he had his perches.

His Dad had installed cat-perches, so he could be high, or on the ceiling, without climbing all over the furniture.

The Avengers just assumed Stark had a cat, even though it was an interesting thought. Stark could barely take care of himself, in their eyes.

"Yeah!" Peter jumped at the loud shout. It came from a blond man, who seemed to be wearing a hearing aid.

Peter frowned at it, intrigued, and wanted to get closer.

So, careful not to jingle any of the web-shooter parts he was working on, swung onto the next platform, almost directly over the sofa, ever so slightly lower than the one he had been on.

He was right. After squinting for a moment, he realised it was a hearing aid, and scrambled back up next to his parts, haunched over them as he worked, occasionally listening in on the commentary of the people below him.

It wasn't until it struck twelve am, that Peter was disturbed.

And it was because he was engulfed into darkness.

The people had stopped watching TV and we're heading to bed, it seemed,

"Hey guys."

Peter nearly fell off his perch. It was his Dad...