Victory Of The Daleks I

The twisted void infront of me produced a haunting melody of four beats. It was the sound of insanity. The colors in the void intermingled and showed me nothing and yet everything. Time itself seemed to collapse around me and space erased. Then I woke up.

I looked down at myself and realized that I was still in the sick covered clothes and decided to freshen up. I hoped that the Tardis' entity would help me out rather than let me get lost. She must like me, seeing as how I quickly found the bathroom with a cute outfit on the counter that was my size. I quickly showered and changed into the sweater and leggings that the Tardis had gifted me with.

I hopped out of the Tardis to locate Amy and Bow-tie. Bow-tie must've realized I haven't slept much since his arrival in Rose's World, and previous to it, and decided to let me sleep. All around me I could feel sadness and fear. The lights would flicker and the room would shake as if bombs dropped above us. 

I surveyed the room we were parked in and deduced that we where in some bunker in the early 1940s. So the bomb drops were likely the truth. There was also a Union flag in the corner so I guessed that we were in London during one of the Blitz. I remember when one of the other Doctor's faces were here from my dream, I hope we don't bump into him, one Doctor is enough trouble.

The room was full of rations and ammunition, I was surprised that no one had been alerted of my presence. In fact, so surprised that I mustered up the courage to leave the room and search for my travel buddies. I was in a corridor that branched out to many other rooms. I looked in each room to see if I could see a flash of red or a bow-tie. 

Of course my sneaking and peeking had been noticed. A solider had raised his gun to my head and cocked it, "Who are you and how did you get here?" 

In a panic I decided to lie, "I am coming with intel from America, sir. I only wished to help end the war but I got separated from my peers, sir." 

The solider nudged me with his gun, "Move forward and I will take you to the Prime Minister."

I pause for a moment, trying to remember my British Prime Ministers when a name pops up, "Winston Churchill, Sir?"

He nods and nudged me again and I walk. We walk a little further before we get onto the roof. I saw the Red and Bow-tie I was looking for and smiled. "Sir, I found an American in the corridor." All the people turn around to face me. I wave awkwardly since I didn't want to get shot by the fearful man beside me.

The Doctor smiles, "She's with me, no need to worry."

The solider salutes and leaves. I head over to the Prime Minister, "Hello, Iris Grey. Pleasure to meet you." Winston just nods and continues his conversation with the man in the lab coat.

"Ready, Bracewell?" Bracewell, who presumably is the man in the lab coat nods, "Aye aye, sir. On my order, fire!"

A star wars laser then shoots out and strikes down a Nazi planes.I get flashbacks from my dreams and recognize it as a Dalek blaster. I don't remember that from my history textbooks. 

Amy must've had no experience with Daleks seeing as she asked, "What was that?" 

"That wasn't human. That was never human technology. That sounded like. Show me. Show me. Show me what that was!" The Doctor looked fearful. He had seen enough tragedy from these monsters, he likely wished for it to stop.

"Advance." Bracewell shouted.

As the Dalek rolled out Winston's voice teemed with pride, "Behold our new secret weapon."  Bile rose up in my throat, how could someone be prideful for raising demons. "What do you think? Quite something, eh?"