Diary Entry 137

I already told you about my Empathic Abilities. But I have an update, with the help of the Tardis I gained control of my ability. They no longer make me sick, unless super strong, and I can control the range from which I can feel around me.

I had so much fun in Venice, late 1500s. Even if the fish aliens almost killed us.

The Silence was mentioned again. I was told it was the death of a world. The Silence was a dark, burning entity. Like the crack from Amy's wall. The Doctor said that the crack was time running out and I can't help but think that time is running from the Silence.

I know silence is a terrifying thing, it was horrific when I was a child. If it was quiet that meant someone was planning something. If it was silent, then I had already been hurt. Oh, I can't start crying, it proves she won. That is the one thing I can't let her do.

I can't let her win.

She won twice, Singora had pointed out the first time. The last time was the day she died. She had won when she died, for she had shattered me. Even if she was a horrible mother, one that never cared, one that never helped, one that never hugged. I still loved her.

That's the thing about me though, I am too kind. Too forgiving. And I never regret it. Cause if I wasn't kind, I wouldn't have met Pete. I met him at my mother's funeral, he had lost a loved one too.

If I wasn't kind I wouldn't have met Rose. And if I hadn't met Rose I never would've learned to love myself.

If I hadn't loved myself, I never would've lasted long enough to meet the Doctor. The madman in a box. Bow-tie.

Either way, I know I am ready to face the darkness. Ready to face the end of time. And ready to be the real me.

So in a way, Thank you Singora Rosanna. Thank you for helping me be bold, letting me be kind, and letting me be me.