Diary Entry 56

I remember almost everyone of my dreams. Most of them are of the same heart with a different face. But some of them, some of them are about a darker hearted man.

Although, it isn't his fault. The other man had faced darkness, just as the other, but this one had felt alone, and it sank his soul. He had let the loneliness drown him, like I had once, but unlike me he never found the right type of help.

The other man had felt used, he had been called a lunatic, a psychopath, but he had only wanted to be the Master of his own fate. So much so that he lied to himself and only got more hurt. I hope he found what he was looking for, I hope he didn't give up.

On another note, I met a wonderful couple through Pete today. Rose and John Smith. Now, the reason I mention the dreams is because I see the same darkness in John as in the Other Man. Rose seems to steady him out, but I am fearful if the time were to arise that Rose was gone and just the darkness was left.

Rose is a great gal, one I hope to become very good friends with. She has a spark of adventure in her soul and the universe in her mind, I hope that never dies. I have a feeling that I will hear many stories from her. I hope we can make our own.

---

Update (3 months)

I was right. I seem to be quite often though. Wonder how. Wonder why.

Today has been quiet though, I took the day just to listen. And breath. And relax. You should always take a day like that, I find that when my anxiety gets the worst of me I tend to make a strange wheezing sound. Anyway, today was a nice day. Yesterday John and Rose opened up a fish and chips shack with help from myself, it was a mini adventure and I sense good things from it.