Journal Enty 138

The time with the Dream Lord was torture. He had told me of the Doctor's innermost workings. He made me watch them suffer and I could do nothing to help. I had felt alive while I was being boiled in a concoction of rage and guilt.

When Amy had just lost Rory my own blood boiled. She took her anger out on the Doctor. On my Bow-tie, how could she do that? Does she not see the pain already in his eyes? I want to strangle her.

With the Dream Lord he had been an evil Douche. I found out he was The Doctor doubts and pain when I was shown the dream worlds and I still feel that way. The Doctor is a douche to himself. He should be kinder and love himself. Only if he does that then can he be a truly good man. And a good man is what we all need.

On a happier note, Amy gets to pick the next location due to all the stress. She wants to go to Rio but I want to sleep. I think I'll do that for a bit then head out. Cause knowing them, there will be trouble. And I wouldn't have them any other way.

I love Rory, for the only thing bigger than his nose is his heart. He loves to help people, even if he doesnt understand, to the best of his ability.

I love Amy, for even if she is annoying she does her very best every day. I love that she sticks up for herself and is confident. I love that she helps me when I get overwhelmed.

And mostly, I love Bow-tie and the Doctor. For they do anything to protect us. For they are brave. For they have two hearts to hold all their kindness and one head filled with knowledge. For even if his soul is battered he takes the time to help others.

Only one question remains, why did the Dream Lord call me a Witness?