Diary Entry 136

Having an Angel in your head burns. I felt it crawling its way through my soul, all because it could. Because I can't control my 'gift'. I started working with the Tardis after the Daleks, I don't feel as uncomfortable when the Doctor leaves the break on or opens the door incorrectly. But outside of that I have little control.

I love Tardis, she is a sweetheart. She has sent kind hums to me when I feel down and has been very helpful. I explored her earlier. She has a large wardrobe full of clothes from over the years, a library filled with books yet to come, a large kitchen, a room that looks of an silver forest, with grass the color if fire and a glass bubble protecting a city. The bubble reflected the light of two burning suns, it was my second favorite room. The Galifrey Gallery. The first being the control room.

I just met Amy's husband. Big nose, smart guy, strong heart. I could feel how much he loved Amy and how heartbroken he was that Amy had kissed another man. He deserved the world, no, the galaxies. But for him, a certain redhead would suffice.

I hope I find love like that one day. I used to say I was waiting for the man of my dreams, but now that I've met him, I have a feeling he was meant for another.

Speaking of men, The Doctor took Amy and Rory to Venice for a date. I thi- Hold that thought. Tardis needs me.