Chapter 3

[ CHAPTER 3 : Blacksmith, Smith ]

July 17, 2021
Saturday
3:17 P.M.

》BEGINNER'S TOWN, PLAZA《

-| Zero's POV |-

I went to the plaza here in beginners town, since I'm new here, I first visited the plaza because I can get the map of this world maybe in some shops here in the plaza.

I saw a guard standing at the corner of the plaza and I went to him, "Hi... Mr. Guard, could you tell me where I can get the map of this world?" I asked. "Yeah, sure. Do you see that old shop there, that's called the Sorcerer's Shop. In there, there's an old man with a white beard. You can ask him to give you a free world map. Just say you're a beginner but don't get too close too him, he might hurt you or worst... kill you. GOODLUCK THEN!" that's sure is scary, I might need to be careful when I'm around him. "Thank you, Mr. Guard!" I said.

I went to the old shop where the guard is pointing and I look up at the sign hanging at the top of the stall. It says, "Sorcerer's Shop" Well I guess this is it. I knocked at the door but no one's answering.

*Knock! Knock!*

*Knock! Knock!*

*Knock! Knock!*

The third times a charm because the door slammed open and I saw a weird looking old man. He looks grumpy *Gulp* I think I went here at the wrong time. "HEY! YOU LITTLE B*ST*RD! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE! AND YOU'LL JUST RUIN MY PERFECTLY SLEEP! WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU TWERP!? BE QUICK OR I'LL SLAM THIS DOOR TO YOU!" The grumpy old weird looking man angrily said.

"I j-just want to know i-if you s-still have a world map I need it because I'm just a beginner." I said while trembling in fear, I never thought that this grumpy old man will give me fear at the very start of my game! "Yeah! We still have! Since you ruin my perfectly good sleep! I will not let you take it for free, you'll need to buy it for 100 silver coins!" Where will I get that money! I'm still a beginner! "Wait sir, I'll just check my pocket if I have a spare money." I swiped down to open my menu and click my profile.

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

> PROFILE <

Zero (Lvl. 5)

Class: Assassin

Sub-class: Hunter and Dragon Tamer

Equipment: Beginners Dagger and Beginners Cloth

STATS
Health: 500/500
Mana: 350/350
Hunger: 18%
Exhaustion: 24%

Physical Damage: 27
Magical Damage: 6
Strength: 12
Defense: 9
Magic Resistance: 6
Critical Hit: 14
Accuracy: 17
Agility: 37
Intelligence: 3
Charisma: 0

▪MASTERIES▪

[ NONE ]

▪SOUL STONE▪

[ NONE ]

PETS▪

[ NONE ]