Chapter 7

[ CHAPTER 7 : Reward ]

July 20, 2021
Tuesday
2:43 P.M.

》BEGINNER'S TOWN, TOWN HALL《

-| Zero's POV |-

Hmm... What kind of loot will the mayor will give me? Well, better than nothing, I guess. I entered the mayor's office and I saw him sitting at his chair. Guild leaders are mostly the one who rules land but since this is the Beginner's Town, Mayor are mostly the one who rules it.

The Mayor stands facing me. I felt nervous because of his scary looking face. "Hello. Zero. You're the strongest player I've ever seen kill an Uncommon Boss, one handedly. I'm quite interested in you but before that I might give you the dropped loot of the dead Giant Orc." The Mayor handed me a medium pouch. I touched it to see what's containing the bag.

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

HOLD ITEM

▪20,000 S.C.▪

▪Rogue's Hood▪

▪Giant Orc's Club▪

▪Teleporter Scroll▪

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

Wahhh! I could buy lots of things with that money! "Thank you, Mr. Mayor." The mayor smiled at me. "Oh! And here's a little gift from me, for defending this town." The mayor gave me a small pouch. I touched it again to see what's in the pouch.

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

HOLD ITEM

▪10,000 S.C.▪

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

"Thank you, Mr. Mayor. I humbly accept your reward." I could buy armors and consumable items because of this money! "Zero, do you want to have an ally to travel with you?" Hmm... It will be a burden if we will share from the EXP. "I'm good at being a solo player because if I will have to share EXP. with my teammate, leveling up will be slow." The mayor gave me a weak smile.

"Don't worry, she will help you level up fast even if both of you will have to share EXP." The mayor looks at the door and a gorgeous woman appeared she's wearing a silver armor and by the looks of it she's a warrior. "This is Elizabeth, she's one of the strongest warrior in this town and she's greatful to help you in your journey." The Mayor said.

Elizabeth smiles at me. "Hello! Zero, you're the one who defended this town and defeated the Giant Orc right?" Aww! Her voice it's so beautiful even she wears an armor, the girly part is still there. "U-uh. Uhm. Y-yes. It's me Zero, the one who defeated the Giant Orc." I said while stuttering.

"Aww... I wish I could be there to help protect the town but the mayor sent me in an errand." Aww. That voiceeee!! Ah! Stop! Axel! Stop okay! "So did you change your mind, Zero?" Aww! I guess I have to accept it. "If she will help me level up faster, I will greatly accept it." I'm taking too much time here I need to get to Smith so I can get my sword to him. "Well, Elizabeth it's time you travel far away from here." The Mayor said.