Chapter 20

[ CHAPTER 20 : Mysterious Assassin ]

July 24, 2021
Saturday
10:32 A.M.

》ORDER OF KNIGHTS GUILD, ORDER OF KNIGHTS CITY《

- | Third Person's POV | -

"WHAAATT?!" A huge tall guy with a mid long hair, color beige hair and beard, and have a scratch in his face screamed.

"You're saying that you've been defeated by a newbie?!" The man said. "Y-yes, Guild Leader! But I wouldn't call them a newbie because they already had a Soul Stone and they have incredible power. I only fought one of them and we still don't know what the other two members can do." The Guild Leader began to scratch his chin thinking of something. Then suddenly someone open the door with full force!

"Guild Leader, Sir! There's a report that our mages sense dark power coming out from the west side of our city!" The Guild Leader suddenly turned serious. "Call all of our knights! Commanding Officer Darius! And head straight to the west side of our city! To check what's happening there!" Darius stood up and then raised his hands to his forehead saluting their Guild Leader. "Sir! Yes! Sir!" Darius then head out to the door with the man who just came in earlier.

After Darius and the messenger, got out. The Guild Leader looked outside the window. "What kind of phenomenon, is this?"

- | Zero's POV | -

After the battle I had with the commanding officer yesterday, I suddenly passed out and in my luck. Elizabeth and Damon found me lying on the floor and they carried me out here, to our dungeon.

"So what's our plan today, Zero?" Damon asked. "Hmm... I guess we'll continue adventuring." Wait! I completely forgot something! "Damon, we forgot something!" Damon looked at me with confusion. "Our weapons, and armors!" Damon then remembered it. "Oh! I forgot about it! Let's hurry, before we leave!" I tapped his shoulder and gave him a smile. "Don't worry, I'll get it. For now, guard this dungeon and make sure no one will find it."

I equipped my Crimson Hood, then left the dungeon. After a minute of jumping every branch of trees, I finally arrived at the village. I head straight to the Blacksmith Shop.

"Hello? I'm Zero, I'm the one who went here yesterday!" Then a loud bang! Can be heard inside the room! "Oh! Hello there! You're back, here's your sword, hood, mask and... where's your partner?" She asked. "Well, he's not online and earlier he asked me to get the items that he requested." I hope that buys it. "Okay, then well I'll give you the armor he requested." A notification appeared in front of me and it's the sword, hood, mask and Damon's armor. I clicked the accept button then I payed Dian 200 G.C.