Chapter 13

[ CHAPTER 13 : Lost Dungeon ]

July 22, 2021
Thursday
1:35 P.M.

PEACE VILLAGE, INN《

-| Zero's POV |-

Hmm... So that's what happen after I fell unsconscious. Damon explained it to me after I woke up and we're in an Inn. I don't know where's this village but we're lucky that we managed to escape to that man.

"Hmm... So where are we now?" I asked Damon. "We're in some kind of small village and it's called Peace Village, I guess." Oh! Okay then I hope the name of this village is true.

"Hey, Shadow!" I called. "What?!" Woah! Is he angry? "Are you angry?" I asked. "No. I'm not. I'm just really tired because you almost used all of my power. You really can't control my power and also don't overuse my power I'm still low level you know!" Oh! That's why, I really need to eat now so I can share my energy to Shadow.

"Hey, Damon. Can we go downstairs? I really need to eat now." Damon nods and then we go downstairs to eat. "This place isn't huge like the Inn in Beginner's Town." I said. "Yeah, it's because this village is so small that only few shops are here." He answered.

We sat down to one of the tables and called the innkeeper. "Excuse me! Can I order a food?" The innkeeper walked towards us. She wears a simple clothe but she's so beautiful. She also has a yellow hair and she's not that tall for a woman. Then I noticed she's already asking me what's my order.

"Uhm... Sir? Hello... May I ask what's your order?" I think I daydreamed for a little while there. "Uhmm... I want the most delicious meal here, please." I said. "Okay, Sir." She smiled at me and she's so beautiful. She then asked Damon his order and then left.

I noticed that I didn't saw Elizabeth since I woke up where is she? "Hey! Damon, do you know where did Elizabeth go? I didn't see her since I woke up." I asked him. "Oh! She went outside. She said she'll just watch the players around here and try to find out who's the one attacked us earlier but don't worry she said she'll be back again at 2 o'clock." She really does work hard just like the Mayor said.

Then the woman earlier came back with our foods and she placed it on our table. "Here's your food, Sirs." The food here smells great and even if it's a virtual reality I can still smell the deliciousness of the food. "That'll be 1,000 S.C." I gave her the payment for our foods and before she leaves I asked her what's her name and she gave it to me. Her name is Aubrey.

After a few minutes, we finally finished eating and then we went outside the inn, we saw Elizabeth going back to the inn and she looks so tired. "Elizabeth, we'll just go hunt some wild monsters outside. Will you be okay by yourself?" I whispered to her, since Whisper function can only be used to players that's near you. "Yeah, I'll just stay at the inn and also I'll log out for now." She answered. "Oh! Okay then be sure to log in later okay?" I said. "Yeah, bye." Is something bugging her, it's like something happened to her while she's out. I need to ask her later.

"Let's go, Elizabeth said she'll log out for now." I said. "Okay, so it's just gonna be the two of us hunting monsters." Damon said. "Yeah, Let's go now! I don't want us to get too late and it's gonna be dangerous if we're gonna battle him with just the two of us." Yeah, we really need to play safe for now. Damon just nods at me then we continue walking towards the front gate of this village.

The gate is not that big and it's made by wooden planks, if this village got raided, this gate can quickly be destroyed by monsters. We stepped outside the gate and it's so quiet. We can only see few players hunting here. Is the monsters here too strong for them to handle alone?

A stray wolf appeared infront of me gnarling angrily, I quickly stabbed the wolf at his heart and the wolf quickly dies. I looked at it's info. and it's only level 15. The monsters here are all low-levels, so why there are only few players hunting here? "Hey, do you noticed it?" I asked Damon. "What?" He answered. "Only few players are hunting here even though the monsters here are low-levels." I said then his reaction changed. "Yeah, you're right. It's almost like they're afraid of something." He amswered.

"Well, we'll just find out later. For now, let's start hunting monsters." We venture deep into the forest to find stronger monster but all we saw is just a bunch of weak monsters. "We really should go back right now, we're so far from the entrance of the village." I already know it. "Yeah, just a little more maybe we'll find a stronger monster here." I simply said.

We explored the forest a little more and after a few minutes we're already at a dead end. "This monster hunting is useless! We didn't even get the chance to fight stronger monster." I leaned on one of the rocks in the walls and suddenly a door opened at the walls. "Woah! This is awesome!" I excitedly said. "Do you want to explore it?" I asked Damon. "Yeah, it's my first time exploring a dungeon so why not?"

I approached the door leading to the dungeon then a VS appeared infront of me and it says:

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

LOST DUNGEON WAS DISCOVERED!

CHALLENGE:
> YOU GOT 30 MINUTES TO FINISH THIS DUNGEON <

> MONSTER LEVEL SCALE: LVL. 40 - 60 <

> DUNGEON BOSS RANK AND LEVEL: (CLASS D, LVL. 60)

PRIZE:
> IF YOU FINISHED THIS DUNGEON, YOU'LL GET THE TITLE OF THIS DUNGEON TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER (PERMANENT)

> 5,000 G.C. <

> 30% EXP GAINED EVERY KILLED MONSTERS! <

✅ ACCEPT ✅ REJECT

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

Damon looked at the VS and he's shocked that the prize money is 5,000 G.C. if we finished this dungeon within 30 minutes we can acquire the title of this dungeon, 5,000 G.C. and an extra 30% EXP GAINED everytime we killed a monster.

I looked at Damon and I knew he knows what I'm thinking. He nods at me and it's the sign that we will challenge this dungeon.
I clicked the accept button and then the VS disappeared then suddenly a 10 seconds countdown began and if it drops to zero it's the sign that the 30 minutes countdown will already start and we have to finish the dungeon within the time limit.

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

0...

~TIIINGGG!~

DUNGEON CHALLENGE START!

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

Yey! I made an update hope you like this update! Guys!

If you like this update please don't leave a vote and a comment at the comment section!

~ THANK YOU :D ~

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~