CHARACTER SECTION

Hey, Guys! So, I'm running out of characters and I want all of you to submit your characters. Here in character section so, how to submit a character. It's easy! Just fill out some form and then comment it at the comment section. If your character gets accepted I will mention you in one of the chapters where your character will appear.

Here is the form:

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

EXAMPLE:

Real Name: Axel Adler
IGN: Zero
Class: Assassin
Sub-class: Hunter and Dragon Tamer
Weapon: Crimson Daggers and Crimson Sword
Armor: Crimson Cloth and Crimson Hood
Age: 19 yrs. old
Height: 5'9
Eyes Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blue
Personality: Sometimes silent, have more leadership, love being solo, serious when fighting, have great tactics, intelligent and can easily make a plan.

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

So that's the form and in case your wandering about their skill. I will be the one to add them but if you have suggestion about their skill just message me I will gladly accept it.

Now for the classes and sub-classes:

CLASSES:

WARRIOR
KNIGHT
MAGE
PRIEST
ASSASSIN
ARCHER
GUNSLINGER

SUB-CLASSES:

BERSERKER
HUNTER
SUMMONER
TALISMANCER
DRAGON TAMER
WAR PRIEST
TRACKER
HOLY WARRIOR
NECROMANCER

So there it is! By the way I added Gunslinger and Necromancer because in the next update of the story, I will also update the game which I will add some of the functions and Classes and Sub-classes.

If you want to know the information about the classes and sub-classes just go to DSO game info.

I hope you'll submit more character. BA-BYE!!