I. Fears

CW| blood; decomposing body

Everyone has fears right?
If you don't you will eventually
——————————————
•Albert's POV•

"I should sleep," I mumbled. I looked over to the corner of my screen, exactly 2:30 AM. Great, I got a message from Roblox a few minutes after. I clicked on it excited for something to do to pass the time.

Rust: I made a new game
•inserts game•
Rust: hope you like it :)

I sighed but at least it would get me out of my boredom! So I joined the game. It was dark as usual so I turned on the flashlight, I looked around and I saw a door with a page under it. I first tried opening the door but oddly it didn't budge, so I tried clicking on the page and once again nothing happened.

I walked around the old house until I saw the stairs, I went up and vividly saw a slight blood trail on the steps. I had finally gotten to the top of the stairs and saw a rotting corpse, he was disturbed by the details he had added on. It was completely butchered making it's face unrecognizable, though looked like a female off the body but again, I wasn't sure since the face was cut off. It made me feel sick for an odd reason.

I don't normally get so uncomfortable or bothered by Rust's games but for some reason this one seemed directed at something, I brushed it off and checked the time, it was 3:59 am which surprised me, since I thought I only took minutes on the game. I decided to leave the game alone so I closed the tab and turned off my computer then soon headed to bed.