XXVII. Feelings

[quick note I know this is a short chapter but the next is going to be longer so ya]

I sat in shock, I didn't know how to really react to this. My cheeks were boiling. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that..." Albert whimpered and scooted anyway "I-I love you.." I turned and looked at him hoping he'd say the same "I love you too" he smiled at me I looked at the view and smiled "I always have" I responded he had moved to his normal spot and I leaned and but my head on his shoulder I looked up to the stars, this is the type of times that I wish were lasting forever I finally took a peak to my phone and by the missed calls and messages I knew trust was mad I really REALLY need to get rid of him now that albert is with me I would hate to see him go... I don't want to lose the last thing I have. He is everything to me I didn't realize but I was crying "hey hey you alright" albert asked me cupping my face wiping away my tears "yeah...I just don't want to lose you..." I said looking down in embarrassment, "I will never leave you, okay?" he smiled softly "okay..." I sniffed and smiled back at him. I hate myself. I took his happiness to satisfy my own needs. I'm so selfish if he ever leaves it would be my fault I alway ruin everything.

|Albert's POV|

Rust seems really zoned out... I shouldn't have kissed him he probably he is lying to make me feel better I'm so stupid... I sighed and soon got out of the car and felt the cold breeze hit my face. I smiled and then just forgot about everything at the moment "albert?" I heard my name be called "yeah" I answered and then turned to the side to see rust stepping out of the car. His hazel eyes sparkled with the lights— uh oh have I been looking for too long? I slightly got a small tint of blush on my cheeks and turned the other way "I'm sorry" I mumbled I heard him giggling and then walking in front of me I look at him and he then hugged me "I really do love you albert" he said but yet got muffled by my shirt I hugged back and smiled "I love you too rust" I said the hug lasted a while until he released me and turned around "I like the view thank albert" he told me "I knew you'd like it" I smiled I soon heard him yawn I didn't really know what time it was but I was pretty sure it was getting pretty late but I didn't want to leave yet so I avoided anything involving that but I knew we would soon.

|rust's POV|

I guess I've always been tired of being alone and well albert has really changed that I'm not saying the way I got it done was the best way but I just I just have to enjoy the moment right now but my phone vibrating every second but I yet ignore the notifications most likely from trust by the sounds of it we are going to fight again... but I don't care what happens as long as I'm with albert which made me feel happy as I got lost in my thoughts for other time I feel a warm hand hold my freezing hand I then looked up and smiled at albert I leaned on his arm and just looked at the view with pure happiness.