XVI. I think I like you

(Albert's POV)
I stood up to get a drink after the movie and then my phone vibrated I looked down at it and tilted my head, an unknown number texting me in another language I didn't answer thinking they had the wrong number but they text me again in English "don't trust rust" they texted and so I answered, "who are you?" I texted back "ill be familiar to you later.." they sent I had enough with this and blocked the number. after I got up, I check the time, picked up after myself, and left to get some food.

(Rust's POV)

I yawned and walk downstairs I've never woke up this late..strange I checked my phone to have once again a message from dear o' rust trust it seems strange of what he wants all of a sudden I mean I did what he asked me to a long time ago but that is in the past and plus I did the mission perfectly so I don't know what he is doing and why he wants to ruin everything for me I don't understand what I did to him to do this maybe it is just because he is just that ignorant and evil...

(Rust Trust's POV)

I chuckled a bit, I love messing with others and either way, rust did have it coming I mean why the hell would I let him from all people get away with murder did he forget so easily we had a deal? geez, not even I forgot it and I have a bunch of deals unlike him so as long as he broke that deal I'm allowed to have as much fun as I want because he broke the deal once he set a finger on the poor girl, gladly I can get revenge for her so god rest her soul because the devil is waiting for his. I put on a coat and stepped out of my house and took a long breath and walking to a restaurant as the sunset in with the fluffy pink clouds in the sky.

(Albert's POV)

I got home and saw how fast time went as the sun was already setting and got my keys and hopped onto my computer to make a video to keep a distraction before going to sleep. I finished making the video and sent the video to Adam for the editing and too soon after getting a text from rust, "Hey Albert! mind coming to my house to have a talk? you don't have to if you don't want to!" he sent me "okay sure at what time though?" "Uhm at 4 o'clock seems fine?" "Okay, I'll be there!" maybe I'll be able to tell him about the number if he knows who it is..hopefully, I can get some answers. I then head off to sleep after some time of think and soon came to realize I think I like rust...