IV. Avoid

IV. Avoid

There's always the alternate version to a story
——————
•Rust's POV•

I sighed in my room. It's been a while since the "incident" which I regret in a way, but nothing can change it now, and no one knows it was me. It's a secret I'll keep to myself for the rest of my life. I sighed as I laid back and stared at the ceiling, I checked the time, maybe something to eat will take my mind off of things for now.

I grabbed my keys deciding to eat out, I grabbed my coat, it soon to be winter but today was gladly bright.

•Albert's POV•

I had woken up slightly early and realized I haven gotten groceries in a while, I sighed not wanting buy groceries and instead walked to a restaurant near my house.

I had gotten to the restaurant and awkwardly ordered my food. I left once I had quickly eaten, I don't like eating out much. I had accidentally bumped into a white-haired man as I opened the door. I quickly apologized but he replied saying that it was okay and his fault for not looking in front of him. He looked oddly familiar, but I did my best to ignore the feeling and smiled at him "no it's okay I wasn't looking either" I laughed slightly and opened the door for him as I started to walk back home.

•Rust's POV•

I stepped out of my car and locked it. I walked to the restaurant and thought of Albert. I smiled slightly but got disrupted by bumping into someone. I looked in front of me, it was the real Albert! He apologized to me? "No, it's my fault I'm sorry I wasn't looking" I replied to him, he smiled at me and replied slightly the same and laughed, I smiled back at him and he opened the door for me as he walked out.

I couldn't help but feel slightly bad about the prior situation right now, the "incident". I stopped and cleared my head,I then ordered my food.

Once I got back home I decided to message Albert off the pure thrill of meeting him in person today. I waited an hour or more and didn't get an answer. I sighed thinking about the "incident", does he know it was me...?