V. Thinking

Do I make you scared?
————
•Rust's POV•

It was pretty dark outside and well, cold. I stayed on the steps of my house gazing at the stars, they looked as someone sprinkled glitter on the deep purple sky. I thought of the thing that happened this afternoon, his voice was really soft when he wasn't recording. I remember how his hair flowed with the slight wind and pinkish sky. I've never seen him face to face but enjoyed the slight conversation we had. I love his soft brown eyes that shimmered under the sun's light, his sweet smile. Everything about him is just perfect. I just adore him.

•Albert's POV•

I yawned and stared at the message from rust. I haven't opened it all day just because I feel it was his fault Lana died, he must've been involved in some way, it didn't sit right with me that he make tat game and the next day that happened, but when I checked if the game was still up for any evidence or just anything to point it on something it was gone, he had deleted the game and I didn't get any damn footage of it, I groaned frustrated. I soon saw he had sent me a text. I was quite hesitant at first, but after a while I decided to open it.

Rust: hi Albert
Mrflimflam: hey?

I sent the text and turned off my computer afterward and headed downstairs. I shouldn't have answered, why did I answer...I groaned and my stomach growled. I should probably eat something.

•Rust's POV•

I walked indoors to check if Albert answered me although I felt like he hadn't. I walked to my room and opened my laptop. I checked my Roblox chats and saw he proved me wrong, he actually did answer!

I immediately answered him back,

Rust_010: lovely night isn't it :)?
Mrflimflam: yeah...

As lovely as you are, I thought to myself smiling as I turned off the laptop and laid down. Once I was done with that I gazed up at the ceiling and slowly drifted to sleep.

•Albert's POV•

I saw he went offline, I sighed, turning off my own computer, so he lives nearby or something, how does he know it's nighttime? Rust was slightly concerning sometimes, I looked down and groaned, I should probably go to sleep.

I laid down and stared at my ceiling hugging a pillow and broke down in tears. I hated this feeling, even if it's been a while since she's been gone it doesn't change my grief, I miss her a lot. I sighed as I wiping my tears and calmed down, maybe if I made videos it would help to at least entertain myself or just a distraction from the situation, I turned on my phone as the light beamed on my face, I looked over at the time, yeah I should really get to sleep.