X. Sleep well?

I tried to run, but I'm not that fast
——

•rust's POV•

I woke up and looked over at the tv, did I leave it on? I soon felt a slight weight on me and then noticed that Albert slept on my arm. I looked at him looking at him sleep I softened my face, he was
sleeping peacefully and I didn't want to bother him.

I could feel my blood rushing to my face as I woke up a bit more. Albert was actually sleeping on me, I calmed myself not wanting to alarm him or wake him up. I looked over at the tv looking at whatever he was watching. I started getting pretty hungry so I carefully laid him down on the couch and made something quick to eat.

After I finished I heard a thud in the living room and a small groan afterward, I chuckled at it for a bit and after walking to the living room, "slept well?" I asked with a small giggle "shut up" he responded rubbing his eyes "sorry about earlier, I was just in a bad mood off the dream" he mumbled, I shook my head, "uhm..oh yeah! I made food again, go wash your teeth while I serve you some, okay" I told him "okay mom" he said and walked toward the bathroom "I prefer dad!" I commented and did what I said I would.

•albert's POV•

I brushed my teeth and heard rust playing some 19s songs. He really acts like a mother instead of a father. In my option I chuckled to myself. After I finished I walked to the table "thank you by the way" I told him "for what?" he asked me "for basically everything" I responded and smiled at him, he did just take me in and stuff for no reason, he's a nice dude, I took a bite from the food he made.

"Oh, there is no need to thank me. I was the one who asked you to come over, to begin with" he said, that reminded me, I had to upload a video and do stuff at my place, "but I need to go home I can't stay forever ya' know?" I laughed "I know I know" he replied.