XXIV. A tired comeback

*Albert's POV*

I didn't think I would be so long to come back. I guess I didn't really realize how long I was gone. I really did miss rust throughout the time I was gone, not sure why but I did. So the first thing I decided to do was check upon him, and he seemed to be really flushed...does he have a crush on someone? Is anyone with him right now? Why am I asking that? did not like it's my issue haha, yeah...that isn't important "ALBERT!" he said as he jumped on me "I MISSED YOU I WAS SO BORED" he whined at me "aww you sound like a big baby" I said giggling I guess he missed me more than I missed him, he then hopped off and stomped his left foot looking straight at me, " you said that it was just going to be a week or two it's been like an uh month!" He said continuing his whines" I did not it's was just 2 more weeks I haven't seen Jake in a while okay" I responded but he still proceeded to pout "okay okay I promise not to make you wait for that long, is that better wittle bawy" I said he smiled and nodded it seemed to have satisfied his whinging needs since he moved out of the way allowing me in his house. I pat his head I really wanted to give him a hug and I could not resist and he somehow read my mind being he hopped on me and hugged me tightly I, of course, hugged back and carried him to the couch "I'm tired" I yawned I soon sat him down on the couch then did the same and rested next to him.

*Rust's POV*
I guess he has had a long day...I think I have had an odd day myself so I might rest just for a while...but trust...hope he doesn't try anything...

**literally, I'm sorry I didn't think I'd actually be busy even in this crazy virus thing but I'm finally back**