XXII. Bad ways to welcome someone

(slight smut warning skip ahead if you don't want to read it😳😳)
*Trust's POV*

Love shouldn't change you. That's what I've always thought and that's what should happen right? Well, that's something that doesn't happen to everyone and sometimes it's for better or worse, which in the case of rust I'm not sure what the hell happened to him...he used to well not be the love sicko he is an was a decent man I don't know what the hell Albert did to change him honestly what do I expect from rust.

*Rust's POV*

This is worrying about the fact that I haven't seen or heard of Albert in the time he said he would be back by has me all stressed out but I didn't really know what to do to clear my mind off it, I've possibly tried everything but I can't help to think about yesterday what if he told Albert of what I've committed? I sighed and grabbed my laptop and search for anything that could take my mind off of Albert and the worries of him and I stared at the photo he put on Twitter I smiled wide he was fine, I then got one thought different of the others and it eats up my mind like a predator found their prey, a thought that I haven't actually had in a while, the thought? Well, it is disgusting but I was having "dirty thoughts" it's been a while since I've seduced myself so I thought "why not?" So I then started myself off I slipped down my pant to my knees I then slid down my boxer, I felt the cold air hit my [pp] which sent shivers up my spine giving me goosebumps I try to settle myself down and continue my doing, I started at a small speed and go from there until *knock knock* someone is at the door... I quickly pulled up my pants. I wasn't able to finish myself off but it doesn't really matter. I washed off my hands and dried off with a towel. I was soon downstairs and opened the door, "ALBERT!" I jumped on top of him "I MISSED YOU I WAS SO BORED!" I whined "awh you sound like a big baby" he then told me I then hopped off and stomped my left foot looking straight at him," you said that it was just going to be a week or two it's been like an uh month!" I said overeating " I did not it's was just 2 more weeks I haven't seen Jake in a while okay" he responded but I still proceeded to pout "okay okay I promise not to make you wait for that long, is that better wittle bawy" he then said to me I felt satisfied and nodded in response I then let him into my house I was in a bit of a bummer since I couldn't finish myself off but glad Albert was back so I tried to refuse to think of it again.