II. The terror and fear

CW| blood;decomposing corpse

I wouldn't think a "game" would come reality but of course, I only thought
————————
•Albert's POV•

I woke up pretty early, and went downstairs "Lana?" I asked while continuing to walk downstairs. I took a quick look around the living room and didn't find her there or in the backyard, I ran upstairs and sighed audibly.

Maybe she's out or something. I turned over to her room and felt my heart sink. I saw a blood trail on the wooden floor with her door shut, how the hell did I not notice this earlier?! I thought as I quickly dashed over to my room to grab my metallic baseball bat and walked towards her room, I raised the bat and grasped on the doorbell hesitant for a second before opening the door.

My body trembled as I dropped the bat, I looked at the bed and walked over, she had blood soaking most of her and her bed, I looked at the forcefully molded stab wounds on her face and stomach, I stepped back a bit. This isn't real, no this is just a bad dream. I felt dizzy and lightheaded from the sight, I looked away and quickly grabbed my phone to dial the cops.

I heard the siren from the cops and ambulances outside the house. I explained the most I could but everything just seemed so off, I couldn't decipher anything going on, it was terrifying and all going too fast to comprehend. They investigated the "scene" and took me out of the house.

I sat outside the house while being interageted, but I couldn't focus on anything, I could only stare at the house in terror and fear.