XVIII.rust

(Rust, POV)

The car ride was quite bumpy I felt like I was going to snap I look aside of me to see Albert, the only thing that keeps me going, I have to kill trust I can't let Albert leave me, I can't imagine myself without him I'd be miserable I'm satisfied even if we are only friends...for now, I then notice Albert looked at me and smile, "the movie was good, wasn't it?" he asked I smiled back and nodded in embarrassment remembering how I screamed like a high school anime girl trust and then trust soonly jumping into the talk "especially the part where the girl got caught by her lover after murdering the best friend" he laughed I wasn't sure if he was hinting to me but I then stayed silent the way back home.

(Albert, POV)

The car soon came to an end and so I stepped out of the car with a smile thanked them and waved to them until soon the were far away. I walk into my house and laid on my bed then got a pillow and pressed my face in it with a squeal I let go and took a deep breath and smiled remembering rust screaming at the movies then laughed I then turned to my phone and scrolled through my Instagram explore page.

(Rust, POV)

Once Albert stepped out of the car I then turned to the window zoning out thinking to myself. The car then stopped and I pulled the handle of the car to get out "hey rust" trust told me I then turned to face him "watch out alright that kid deserve better" he told me I took it as a surprise he sounded like a protective father, I expect a warning of so type to not talk to him but I nodded and stepped out of the car as he drove away.