Mark- NCT

So let's get one thing straight, you and Mark have been dating for a while. The problem is that you never met his band members. All you know is that they are major crackhead culture from what you see on videos and V-lives. "Hey baby," Mark said walking in your room as your getting dressed. "May I help you?" you said fixing your hair. He chuckled and came up from behind and kissed your neck, he hugged you from behind "Ready to meet my band members he asked excitedly. "Of course but do they know that we're dating?" you asked looking at him raising an eyebrow. "No, but when we get there and if there is any funny business and I mean any you're getting a punishment and they're getting a foot up their ass," he said angrily. You laughed and turned back around to do your weave in a bun. 'I'll be right back ok babe" he said pulling out his phone. You nodded as you put on your shoes sitting at the edge of your bed.

Mark POV

I take out my phone and call Lucas...

"What's good"

"I just called t tell you and the boys that I'm coming home now and what do you guys want or need so you won't be running in and out of the dorm.

Seconds later you heard a lot of crack heads screaming which indicates he asked them what they wanted

"Mark they said they'll take some Mcdonalds"

"Ok and what do ya'll want from there"

*Lucas says order*

"ok got it be there in 20," you said hanging up the phone.

Y/N Pov

I heard Mark on the phone so I guess he was talking to someone. I heard his footsteps outside my door, "are you ready babe" he said poking his head in the door. When he sees what you had on he walked fully in the room with his hand in his pockets slowly walking toward you sucking his teeth. "so uhhhh what is all this" he said looking at your outfit. "It's a dress" you say sassily, "well take that shit off," he said "Uh no now let's go" you said walking out the door. He rolled his eyes and followed behind you. See the problem was you wore a tight fitted dress, and you assumed the boys had their own girlfriends, so you didn't see it as a big deal. You guys jumped in the car heading to the dorm, as you thought so. But he pulled up a Mcdonalds, tears filled your eyes because you knew Mark was a keeper. As he pulled up to the speaker he ordered all this food for what. "and what do you want babe" he said looking at me. I told to just get me some nuggets, he shook his head and told the employee to add on 20 piece nuggets cause he wanted some. We pulled up to the window and gave them the money got our food and left. Now that you think about it you're kinda nervous to meet his friends. A little while after driving you guys finally made it to the dorm. You grabbed your stuff and Mark grabbed the food. You guys walked up to the door, he put his key in the door "here goes nothing"you thought to yourself. As you walked in you see a bunch of Asian niggas goofing around, they didn't hear you guys come in the door. So Mark yelled at them to clean up the mess in the house. They cleaned up the mess and walked to the kitchen where we were with the food. You thought your boyfriend was crackhead culture but boy was you wrong. When all the boys made it into the kitchen the first thing they noticed was you, all eyes were on you now. You felt so nervous and the room fell to silence. "Oh Hello I'm Yuta" a tall guy said walking up to you shaking your hand. "Hi I'm Y/N nice to meet you" you say smiling while sticking a nugget in your mouth. The rest of the boys introduced themselves to you. This is better than I expected you thought, the only thing was that they couldn't stop looking at you. Mark noticed and snapped his fingers "Hey why are you guys eyeballing her like that?" he asked crossing his arms. "Bitch is you blind" Renjun said, "because she is beautiful" as he said that the boys all agreed. "Hey Y/N you can sleep in my room if you want tonight and I'll sleep somewhere else" the youngest jisung said. "Ummm I don't know if Mark-" before you could finish "What about mark" Chenle said. You looked at Mark an made eye contact he tilted his head to see what you were going to say. "Mark is my boyfriend" you looking at all of em. The smiles on their face dropped as you said that, you heard damns and whats and why god and all sorts of things. "Damn why didn't you tell me earlier I was about to holla at her for a minute" Lucas said. You can feel the energy in the room that mark was ready to throw hands with Lucas but you told Mark to his square ass down. All the boys laughed, "I dont-" before you could finish Mark said "Guys go before you get your feelings hurt". The boy widened their eyes and ran out Naruto style. "oh and y/n you know that offer still stands" jisung said running out with them. "alright y/n make yourself at home" Mark said walking off somewhere. You nodded, you really needed to pee so you the guys where the bathroom was. When you walked in the room once again all attention toward you. "what's up guys where is your bathroom?" you asked. They all jumped up at the same time to take you. "Wait I only need one person to take me" you said laughing. The boys laughed Johnny took advantage of that moment to take you. As he took you upstairs you heard Ten say "Fuck you man". "and we're here" he said opening the door for you. "thank you Johnny" you said kissing his cheek afterward. After you finished peeing and washing your hands, Johnny was still standing there. "Come on silly" you giggled pulling him down the steps. He held his cheek were you kissed him. When you made it downstairs the boys looked at you guys. "ohh so yall holding hands now" WinWin said. "What happened to you Johnny?" Taeil asked. All he could do was hold his cheek and stare into space. So you decide to speak, "When he took me to the bathroom I kissed him on the cheek to say thank you" you said smiling. The boy's faces got red and they jumped up and down with anger and jealousy. "Guys if you want a kiss on the cheek then you can have one now" you said laughing. They looked at each other and ran toward you. You kissed them on the cheek, every single one of them ran to the couch. Mark didn't care if you gave them a friendly peck on the cheek, he just didn't want them to get too touchy. Where ever Mark went he came back, he sat by you "you wanna play some games he asked. "You got call of duty or fortnite?" you said getting up changing pulling off your clothes revealing some spandex shorts and a sports bra you had under. "Hell yea" they said. You laughed, "Alright then let's get it you ain't want none of dis" you say sitting on marks lap. "I love you guys" you say, " I love you too Y/n" the boys said. The rest of the day was filled with crackhead culture and playing games.