Baekhyun

Today is you and your long time boyfriends anniversary. You wanted to surprise him with some new things. You got him a 900,000 Rolex.

Before you leave on a your house you text him.

It's unusual for him to not text you back

It's unusual for him to not text you back. He would always try and make the convos long. For some unusual reason today on your anniversary he does want to talk.

You get up and get ready to leave. Before you go you head to Wienerschnitzel. You pull in the driveway to order your food. This is the only place out here that really sales where I live. All the other food is rundown or 1 star.

You finish waiting for your food and head to the dorm where Baekyhun is located. You pull up in the driveway and gather your things and hop out.

You knock on the door to be greeted with a smiling Chanyeol.
"Hey y/n what are you doing here" he says giving you a tight hug. "Ya know today's me Baes anniversary" you say flashing him a bright smile while he moves out the way to let you in.

You were greeted with louder screams like "hey y/n" and "happy anniversary". You smiled and waved back at the rest of the boys on the couch. But wheres Baekyhun?

10 seconds later you hear someone almost tear off the door to get to the living room. "H-hey baby" Baekyhun says with sweat Coating his skin. You give him this face....

"It's our anniversary silly" you say lightly nudging him

"It's our anniversary silly" you say lightly nudging him. Tears start to weld in your eyes as you suddenly realise something. "Y-you didn't f-forget did you?" You say dropping all his gifts and the Wienerschnitzel. "Babe I'm sorry I kinda did" he says trying to hug you.

"N-no nigga get away from me!" You yell. That's when all attention turned to you. You hear a door open to see a skinny pale girl coming out. "Babe what all the commo-" she stops when she sees you. "Who's this?" She says giving you the stank face.

"Nahhh uhhh Baekhyun who the fuck is that bitch" you say rolling your neck and eyes at him and her.

"Well excuse me I'm Seulgi" she says with attitude. "Dude we're you cheating with Stank puss while it's yours and y/n anniversary" Kai says.

"Who this bitch keep looking at like that" you say. She steps up to you like she's hard and says "you nigga"

That's when you take off of that hoe. Grabbing her by her extensions and repeatedly slamming your fists into her face. She was trying to throw hits at you but them hits was weak as shit. You kept hitting her until your heard a sound of something breaking. That when the guys pulled you off her. You still kicked at the bitch.

She truly did smell like a You Buy And I Fry. Resulting her condition her face was bloody with a fat left eye along with a busted lip and a broken nose. While you still looked like the queen. You weren't finished though you tried to lunge at Baekhyun but D.O pulled you back.

"Hey y/n stop it's over" he says holding you tight. You settle down now falling to the floor. All the guys crowd around you except for Baekhyun. He just stood there mumbling to himself. 

"Shit I fucked up big time now I'm gonna have to fight her brother Namarcus" he had his face in his hands quietly sobbing.

After them comforting you you hear one of the boys walk to Baekhyun. You look up to see Kai, he was all up in his face ten suddenly Kai crowns Baekhyun.

After you guys broke up the fight, the guys offered you to get ice cream to make you feel better. You agree and get the present you were supposed to give your "baby".

Well looks like the end of this relationship.