E'dawn

(I love you Hyuna but imma have to steal your man for this imagine oh and beat your ass too)

What am I doing? I can't have two women, their both beautiful. I have to choose soon before I get caught. I don't want to choose between these two girls.

 I don't want to choose between these two girls

Their both so special to me and I live them both

Their both so special to me and I live them both. What do I do I don't wanna lose Y/N. But I'm willing to lose Hyuna.

She isn't that great, I have mixed feelings for her. One minute I love her then one minute I want her to get the fuck away from me.

But y/n she's different I love her all the time. She the live of my life. It's like dating 3 different girls. Every week she has a new hairstyle.

I'm on my way to Hyena- woops I mean Hyunas house. I'm going to tell her I don't want to be with her anymore. I park in the driveway and ring the doorbell. A few seconds later the door swings open. Someone jumps in my arms, "ahhh baby why didn't you tell me you were coming" she squeals.

I fake smile and Dodge her kiss that was coming in. "Is everything ok, *gasps* are you sick!" She says grabbing my face looking all in it.

I shove her away "would you stop being so fucking clingy" I yell. She jumps at my sudden action. "W-what so you mean E'dawnie what are you saying" she says with gloomy eyes.

"What I'm saying is I don't wanna be with you anymore" I say fixing my clothes getting ready to walk out the door. I soon hear loud cries, "please edwanie I'll stop be clingy ill do anything" she pleads.

"Bye Hyuna" I say mumble walking out the door. When I'm shutting the door behind me I hear the cries get louder.

I hop in my car starting it up pulling off. Driving away to my now only girlfriends house. I see a familiar car driving behind me. But I don't care since I thought it was a car that always follows me from paparazzi.

I pull up in her driveway seeing the car pass by. I was relieved, I get out and spray some Calvin Klein cologne on me. I look in the mirror to only see my lips looking crusty as fuck.

I put some chapstick on and double check for any other flaws. I want to look perfect for my perfect girl. I walk out the car hitting the alarm.

I hear something rustle in the bushes I look away just thinking of you today was just a squirrel. I see a familiar body figure. I do my iconic yell, and run to the door. Frantically knocking and ringing the doorbell.

She opens the door, "damn negro you alright" she says laughing.
"Nahhh the crazy biotch in the bushes followed me here" I say. "Hol' up" she says. I assume she's going to pin her hair up and throw a rag over it.

10 seconds later she comes out completely changed. How she do that so fast. I see her look from the corner of her eye. She makes the "come out hoe I see you" face.

She plays it off like shes coming to me, right then is when Hyena-oop I mean Hyuna jumps from the bushes.

"Hyuna bitch you following my man's" she says crossing her arms.  "Pft your man you mean my man" she says getting in her face.

No no no no this wasn't the plan. I just wanted to simply break up with her. "Hyuna I broke up with you I don't want to be with you anymore" I said pushing them apart

"B-but why E'dawnie I love you" she says trying to hug me. I move out the way to her sudden movement. She trips on air and lands on he knees. She slowly turns around.

"You stupid fucking bitch you ruined this, I could still have the love of my life" she says slowly walking toward y/n. "Well bitch I heard you need vaginal rejuvenation, maybe that's why" she says getting in Hyunas face.

Hyuna gasps and shoves y/n, "I mean she's not lying Hyena- I mean Hyuna that's why I wouldn't fuck you it's the size of half a fist" I say budding in. "Baby stay out of this, this is between me and this pasty bitch" y/n says.

"I really want to beat you black ass right now!" She yells at her. Y/n gives a quick laugh, "you feeling froggy bitch jump, get down what you mad at" she says squaring up with hyuna.

Hyuna has fear written all over her face now. "i-I think I should leave" hyuna says. " Nahhh bitch run this fade since you wanna get your panties in a bunch" y/n says still squaring up.

"That's it" hyuna yells running toward y/n.

Y/n dodges and gave hyuna one straight to the dome. She gave her a two piece and a biscuit. Hyuna tried to hit her numerous times but it wasn't working out. Y/n repeatedly punched her in the face. Giving her a fat ass lip and a black eye. If I let this go on any longer someone gon get kilt.

So much decided to pull y/n off of her. Somehow she still proceeds to kick hyuna in the face. "Now bitch you want some more" y/m yells trying to get out of my arms. Hyuna crawls back to her her ragady car. Speeding off like speedy Gonzalez.

"Mmmmm baby you done fucked her shit up" I say kissing her lips. "Nigga I know now let's go inside so I can wash her blood off me" she says pulling me inside.

Looks like I got me a keeper might out a ring on it in the next 2 years. If she agrees to do that spin trick on my dick again.