Yugyeom

Damn y'all I'm just been feeling real kinky lately since I got a lil di- In my dream OFC

"Baby can you please come over today" Yugyeom your boyfriend of 2 years whines over the phone. "Does mommy's baby boy miss her" you tease.

"Yes Mommy" he says as you can practically see the pout on his face. "Tell me has my baby been a good boy?" You ask in a dominant voice.

"Yes" he responds lowly

"Yes what?" You ask, "y-yes mommy" he responds back quickly.

"Good boy Mommy will be there in 3 hours" You say hanging up the phone. He lied right to you with his whole ass chest.

If there was one important rule in your relationship was to never touch yourself while the other wasn't there no matter how horny and needy you were.

He broke those rules and now he has to pay the price. You packed your velvet blue box in your overnight bag since this punishment was going to last a while. You made sure you grabbed the one thing he hated most.

"The Cock Ring"

Damn that boy will swear on his momma's life he ain't do nothing just not to wear it.

Since it was getting dark and you got off the phone with him 2hrs ago you decided to leave. You grabbed your keys and headed for the west.

"Whew this lil negro is in for it" you thought to yourself.

After the little long drive to his and the guys house you drove in the drive way. Getting out grabbing your bag hitting the alarm on truck.

Since BamBam likes to steal shit outta your car.

You ring the doorbell soon to be greeted with a smiling Mark Tuan. "Oh hey Daddy Tuan" you say giving him a hug. He turns a little red before greeting you back.

"Where Yugyeom at?" You ask looking at the rest of the boy with your piercing brown eyes.

"He up in his room waiting for you" Jackson says. "Thanks baby" you say back. "Oh and keep that pencil neck nigga BamBam out my car to please" You ask going up the stairs.

"Yes ma'am" JB responds. You walk to his room door opening it up. "Oh hey baby" he says getting up to kiss you.

"Nah uh sit down" you demand taking off your heels. Putting your bag down by his bed.

"W-whats the problem baby" he asks nervously knowing what he's done.

"Don't play stupid with Mommy you know what you did and don't lie or your going to get something you'll never forget" you say climbing in his lap whispering in his ear.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about" he lied through his teeth.

You smirked against his ear and slightly lick it. "Someone wants to get punished don't they" you say pushing him down on the bed.

"No mommy I-" he tries to say but you cut him off by putting your finger on his lips. "Shhhhh" was all you said before going inside the bag pulling out the belt box. Which contains the blindfold and cock ring and hand cuffs.

You open the box and take out the cuffs and look over to Yugyeom. "Looks like mommy has to teach you a lesson" you say  cuffing him to the headboard. "I'm sorry mommy please don't do this" he pleaded.

Deep down in your heart you wanted to uncuff him but your more dominant side took over today. "It's to late for sorry baby" you say stroking his hair knowing it's his weakness. Then you harshly tug at it getting a yelp out of him.

"I'm bit going to go easy on you tonight only if you don't follow the rules" you say letting his hair go. Going straight to the bag and grabbing the Cock ring. Hiding it in your bra so he won't squirm. You also grab the blind fold out the box and tie it around his eyes.

He whimpers getting a weird feeling in his stomach you had something with you that he hated so much.

You made your way to his pants unbuttoning them pulling them down along with his underwear. Taking his big thick cock in your hands you slowly pump him getting him a little distracted.

Still pumping him you take the ring out your bra and quickly put it on him.

"Ahh fuck baby noooo" he cries out. "To late baby you've got what you wanted you know the rules" you say taking his cock back into your hands pumping slowly. Agonisingly slow, he buck his hip for a little more friction.

You reach up to pull his hair once more. "no baby boy you can't do that" you say then you go back to give him rock hard cock some attention.

This time licked a strip up his dick.

"Ahh mommy please more" he whined out. You ignored him and did this a few more times before. Taking his tip in your mouth only giving the tip some action.

"Mmmmmmm" he whined squirming. You decided to give him a little slack and deepthroat him once. "M-more I wanna cum" he pleaded.

You ignored him and just pumped him to his dry orgasm. Since the Cock ring stopped him from cumming.

He let out a loud grunt of pleasure but it sounded slightly like he was frustrated.

Just what I wanted, "Mommy please take this off I won't do it again" He whined with a little tears rolling down his face.

"Put that on yo momma" I answer back wiping his tears.

He sucks his teeth "fine I put that on my mom" he breathed out.

I smirk unclamping the Cock ring  moving back a little knowing what's about to go down. After fully taking it off lots of hot cum shoots out almost hitting the ceiling.

I unhooked the cuffs and his limp wrists fell to the bed. His breathing was fast and loud I'm pretty sure any minute now someone was gonna come bust through this door in a minute.

"Hey so like sorry to interrupt this but BamBam took some shit from your car" Mark said looking at you guys.

"Hol' up here I come" I say getting up leaving an exposed Yugyeom.

"Damn man this look fun" he says to Yugyeom walking with me.