BamBam- Jealous

BamBam POV

So the guys and I decided that it was time for them to meet my best friend Y/N. The guys know her name and all that but they don't know what she looks like. It's because the fact that Jackson is literally trying to get at every dark skin girl there is. I mean I can't be talking cause my best friend is very beautiful. 

"So Double B when is she coming," Jackson said, I rolled my eyes "She on her way damn go choke your chicken to Nicki Minaj or something" I say annoyed. It's only been two minutes since she said that she was coming I wish he could hold his horses. I swear this boy can smell a black girl 100 miles away. I heard my ringtone and on the screen, it popped up Bestie.

"Hello"

"B I'm outside open ya door ugly ass"

"Ok I'm coming nappy"

I hung up the phone before she could say something else to me. When I opened the door she jumped into my arms. "what's up bee boo body got more head then got body" she said making me laugh.

I pulled away from the hug taking her hand in mine, walking her to the living room where the boys are. I cleared my throat and their gazes fell upon Y/n's instead of mine. "so this is-" before I could finish Jackson said, "Ahhhh whatever, so what is your name, pretty lady".

"My name is Y/n, I pretty sure BamBam has told you a lot about me" she said giggling. Jackson was all over her, I didn't know why I feel this way. It's like all the boys were drooling over her, that's why I don't want her to meet any of my thirsty Korean friends.

She was to come here and hang with us for a while and even if it was too late she could spend the night ya know. JB was asking questions like "have you seen Black Panther?" How many times have you seen it?" Let's take pics to let the other idols know I just made a beautiful new friend". she giggled at all the questions they had.

Jackson was just so clingy to her, he would never leave her side. I forgot to warn her that when Jackson sees her he's gonna be all over her. It looks like she enjoying all the attention she was getting. Mark was just putting his hands all over her I wanted to slap the taste out his mouth. 

Yugyeom was just snapping pics of them together, she wasn't even weirded out one bit. Jinyoung was just trying to touch her hair the whole time. Youngjae was just staring at he weirdly and licking his lips. Now that right there was the last straw, I just got an Idea. 

"Hey guys do you think you guys could go and get Y/N and I some food" I say batting my lashes, They huff out sure only because I brought Y/n. I roll my eyes slam and lock the door behind them. "Damn nigga why you slam the door?" she said laughing holding her stomach.

"Because of this", I say when I smash my lips into hers. Her eyes opened really wide, "Woahh nigga what did you do that for?" she yelled pushing me away. "seeing you with the other guys and letting them touch you made me I don't know how to say it maybe JEALOUS." I say yelling the last part.

I know where her weak spots are on her neck, as Is it close to her going in for a hug. But I was actually going for her sweet spot. when she came in for the hug I attacked her sweet spot with sucks licks and kisses. I know this gets her weak so I started to suck harder and give her hickeys.

She didn't even stop me, she was enjoying this a smirk slowly crept on my face. I pick her up taking her to my room locking my door behind me. I slowly lay her on my bed taking off her shorts. Getting to her clothed wet heat, "Wet for daddy I see" I say with lust filled in my voice. She slowly shakes her head yes. I take off her panties and throw them to the side, slowly licking her inner thighs all the way up to her vagina.

I take my tongue and lick a line up her heat taking in the sweet taste of her juices. She's moaning like crazy, I flick my tongue on her bud. I stick one finger in her which makes her arch her back, slowly adding in another. As I pump my long fingers into her vagina I feel her tighten on my fingers I know she's close. "cum for me babydoll" I say. After I said that she came all over my fingers.

I took them out licking the sweet juices that coated them. I get off my knees and start to unbuckle my pants getting ready to beat that pussy up. I finally get them off getting between her legs. Lining myself up with her hole. I slid in she was very tight I hiss at the feeling. I slowly move in and out of her she moans quietly. "go f-faster daddy please" she says while squirming. I obey and move in and out of her faster, she starts to moan loudly. I pounded in and out of her, all you can hear is her wet pussy sounds her moaning and skin slapping together.

"daddy I'm cuming" she yells while I still pound into her. "cum for daddy" I say rubbing her clit. I feel her juices on my penis. "do you wanna suck daddy until I cum in that pretty little mouth of yours huh"I say pulling out. She gets on her knees and took my thick cock in her mouth. She sucks and bobs her head caving in her jaws, Oh god she's sucking the soul outta me. "Just like that baby girl", I say barely enough for her to hear. My cock twitches into her mouth and all my warm seed fills her mouth. She swallows getting off he knees laying in on my bed. "will you be my girlfriend?" I asked holding her close to my warm body. "yes" she says kissing my lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh BamBam and Y/n, were home!!!" you hear Jackson say, Both of you quickly get up and put your clothes back on like nothing happened. Y/n fixes her hair the best way she can, getting downstairs BamBam kisses y/n. The boy's faces get red and jealousy written all over their faces. "Back up boys this ones mine" I say grabbing a French Fry.