Felix

(So this imagine gonna be about the Satan soundin nigga himself enjoy)

"I love you baby" Felix whispered to me. "I love you too" I say whispered back. Why are we whispering you may ask?

Well you see me and Felix are secretly dating. We don't want anyone to know not even our own group members. We've been doing this for 8 months. Surprisingly nobody found out but I'm glad they haven't. It would cost his and my career.

I was at the dorm with the guys watching White boy Rick. (I recommend that movie cause it's bwwm and it had your girl shooketh and sister sad)

I noticed we were out of popcorn and got up. "Where you going" Changbin asked. "To get more Popcorn y'all want anymore?" I ask. They all wanted some more, so I went into the kitchen where the popcorn machine was located.

I hear someone come in behind me. It was just Felix, "need some help baby" he said in that deep ass voice. "Yeah Satan please do" I laugh. He sucks his teeth and grabs popcorn bags and starts to feel them up.

He sets the bags down and comes up from behind me. I feel a sharp pain in my ass. I look behind me to see Felix smiling. "Why you do that" I say turning back around. He comes up from behind me and pushes himself against my ass.

"I couldn't resist myself you know how I get when you wear those pajama shorts" he says turning me around. Picking me up sitting me on the edge of the counter. Moving in between my legs.

Still both of us fully clothed he moved in between my legs. Pushing his hard member onto my clothed clit. "Baby this is the best we can do until the guys go to sleep" he said into my neck.

He continues to dry hump me from the front. Precum visibly showing on his joggers and a wet spot on my shorts.

"Does it rea-" jisung said busting in the kitchen before he could finish he say what Felix and I were doing. He screams loudly making the other members rush to the kitchen. "What is it" Changbin questions.

"He caught us doing some nsfw stuff" Felix said crossing his arms. "Why are you guys even doing it here... where the food is located" hyunjin snapped. "Plus what are you guys fuck buddies or you guys dating" I.N added.

"We're dating" you and Felix say at the same time. All the boys mouths hung open. "Ohhhhhh so no wonder when I was trying to flirt with you noona you rejected me" Lee Know.

"Yeah sorry maybe if I wasn't dating Felix I would've given you a chance" I say getting off the counter.

"Well now that you guys know we are dating we have some unfinished business to tend to no if you excuse me" Felix said. Grabbing me wrapping my legs around his waist carrying me upstairs. I wave Hyunjin, Lee Know, Seungmim, Jisung, Changbin, and Woojin goodbye.

"Damn that's one lucky Korean" Woojin said. They rest of the guys agreed and took the popcorn which lay on the counter and went back to the movie.

The while time all you could hear was my loud screams and the bed creaking.

(Sooooooo I know this was shit but I didn't know what to write about.)

)