Jin-He makes you dinner

[This is kinda kinky, so don't say I didn't warn you]

Y/n's POV

I've been practicing all day and these bitches in my group are getting on my last nerve. I know being an Idol is tiring but they are skinnier than me a get tired faster. For shame babes for shame.

I couldn't wait to get home to my sweet husband Jin, all I need is his sweet kisses and cuddles. Hyuna is the only girl here that can do anything right, IU is never in the mood to ever practice. I don't know how many times I don't beat her ass for disrespecting me.

4 hours later..

Finally, I made it out I've never wanted to go home more. I got into my car Jin bought me for our anniversary last week. I practically sped home to see my baby because I know when he's doing something and my wife senses are tingling. Just like how when his mother senses are tingling when the boys are over and Joonies clumsy ass almost be breaking shit. But today these are good senses, very good ones.

I finally made it home and I parked my car inside my driveway hopping sounding the alarm. Before I could get halfway to the door I smell food. I hurry up and pull out my keys and unlock the front door. I see my loving husband cooking in the kitchen, I drop my duffle bag by the stairs. He didn't hear me come in so I crept upstairs to put on his favorite lingerie and surprise him.

I slowly creep downstairs getting ready to scare the living shit out of him. I slowly step into the kitchen, "ahhhhhh" I scream behind him. "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he yells almost knocking the hot grease off the stove.

"Ohh shit baby it's just me" I say calming him down. "oh god jagi you know you can't be sneaking up on me like that I would've took fire on your ass" he said looking me up an down hugging me. "what's all this" I ask smelling the scrumptious food. "I just decided to make you one of my favorite dishes called Seolleongtang," he said.

"boy, you think I haven't had that before your mom cooked me some last week when you were gone," I say sitting at the table waiting to be served. He lightly chuckles and puts some of the soup in my bowl. He also gets some wine and purs us some in a wine glass. He goes and lights candles, and dims the lights down low. "Hmmm, romantic," I say quietly.

He finally sits down to eat and drink some wine, whew chile I'm glad that I got a man that could cook. This reminds me of Ox tails because this is oxtail soup. I can say, he must've put something in my food because I'm feeling a bit horny. I look at Jin who was now sipping is red wine looking at me.

"So my beautiful wifey what did you do at practice today," he asks making his soft plump sexy lips form into a big kool-aid smile. "well we just did the usual me and Hyuna killing it while IU is just slacking, I tried my best not to slap the taste outta her mouth today but luckily I didn't I thought about you and my career"I say eating more soup.

He nods his head, I unknowingly start to stare at him because of his beauty. His big eyes, and his big soft pillow lips. Just the thought of his lips touching mine was making me wet, I rubbed my clit. I lightly rubbed my hands up and down his thigh catching his attention which made him choke on his soup a lil bit.

"what are you doing?!" he yells surprised. " I don't know but I know one thing I want that big thick dick," I say seductively. " I put some female viagra in your drink just in case you came home tired," he said picking me up taking me upstairs.

We make it to the bedroom and he lays me on the bed lightly. He starts to take off his clothes and signals for me to come to him. "on your knees baby" he says sliding off his boxers. I obey and crawl toward him sitting flat on my heels. I take his big thick pale shaft into my hand and take the tip of my tongue and kitten lick his glistening tip.

He hisses as I start to lick faster finally, I take him in as far as I can. He was really big but momma ain't raise no bitch so I went further until I felt half of him down my throat. "Ahhhh Jagi just like that *huff* don't stop," he says. Thanks too me not having a gag reflex I can stick his whole dick down my throat. He thrust his hips quickly and roughly. I removed my mouth from his dick with a mixture of cum and spit rolling down my chin.

When I removed himself from my mouth it made a loud wet popping noise. He picked me up again threw me over his broad shoulder and roughly placed me on the bed. Ohh boy I know when Jin gets rough I did something wrong. See I know it wasn't my dick sucking skills maybe it was because I scared him again for the sixth time this week.

"someones been a naughty girl and hasn't been obeying oppas number one rule," he said as he tied your wrists and ankles.

"yes oppa I have," you say feeling your throat getting dry because you know what's going to happen next. He gets up from beside you and gets the small vibrator from the drawer. "You know the drill honey," he says kissing my lips softly. "I'm not allowed to make a sound no matter what" you whimper. "correct baby," he says pulling out a blindfold.

When he was finished tieing the blindfold I felt him slowly pull down my drenched panties. He rubbed my clit a few times before he stuck the vibrator inside me. Next, he going to spank me, and If I make a sound he's going to turn the vibrator up to 10 which is as high as it will go, thankfully.

He flips me over and slides my panties all the way off and I hear them hit the somewhere around the room. I shudder as I feel him slip in the vibrator, and turn the speed up to 6. A moan tries to escape my mouth but I hold back.

Now it's time to get spanked, I feel him pick up the whip off my stomach. He flips me over so I'm now on my knees. He rubs my ass and I feel his soft plump lips kiss my ass cheeks. "baby you already know what to do" he says lowly. I brace myself for the first hit with the whip. I suddenly feel a pain as the whip makes contact with my skin. If I could yell out in pain I would, I felt another familiar pain to my ass once again.

This continued for 30 minutes, my ass and my knees were sore. Salty tears drenched the silk blindfold, just one more hit and this would all be over. He gave me one more smack to the ass but I barely felt it because my ass cheek was nearly numb.

"I hope my little naughty girl will understand me next time when I say quit sneaking up on me, until then this is what you're gonna get," he says while kissing and rubbing my wrists. He then parts my legs and sticks his fingers into my soaked pussy. He pulls out the still vibrating sex toy, he turns it off and sits it on the dresser.

He gets in between my thighs and lines himself up with my entrance. "baby you're gonna be in for a ride tonight" he says pushing himself into me roughly. He was pounding into me so hard the bed was shaking and we just got this 3 days ago from the previous event. I've never seen him this wild in bed before he groaning and growling. I feel a knot in my stomach which was indicating that I was going to release my juices all over his length.

"fuck j-jin I'm gonna cum" you say clenching your walls around him. "cum baby" he says into my ear panting. I let out my last moan before I release onto him, just as I thought he was going to finish he flipped my limp body. I was now lying on my stomach, face down ass up just how he likes it. He quickly puts himself back inside me and pulls me by my hair just enough to where I could tolerate the pain.

He quickly slammed in and out of my now sensitive womanhood. "what's my name princess" he says pulling my hair harder. I try to answer but nothing comes out, he smacks my ass hard. "I guess you didn't hear me what. is. my. fucking. name. princess" he says into my ear. "J-Jin" i say not thinking. He slaps my ass twice ass hard this time, "try again" he growls slapping my ass once more.

"Your n-name i-is DADDY," I say screaming the last part. I began to start to feel my climax coming so I clench my walls around his throbbing cock.

"daddy may I c-cum please" you say as you feel yourself coming undone. "yes you may princess," he says reaching his own climax, we cum together. He finishes riding out his high and flops down beside you. Sooner or later you both fell asleep with you cuddling into his chest. He kisses your forehead and soon falls asleep after.