Doyoung

Doyoung POV:

"Dude who or what do you keep looking at" Ten asks. I ignore him as I continue to look at her. Her beauty was distracting me. I was interrupted from my thinking. I felt a punch to my shoulder.

"Earth to Doyoung" he says again. "Who you looking at?" He questions. I point to where my crush was that has only been here for a few hours. "Oh the new foreign exchange student" Yuta says surprised.

I nod my head, "Well maybe you should talk to her" Johnny says. I laugh nervously, "I could never do that" I say rubbing the back of my neck. "And why not" he says while we all get up throwing our food trays away.

"Well what if she doesn't speak Korean, you know I'm bad at English,I'm going to make myself look like a fool" I whimpered. "Well it looks like she has a eye on you too" Mark says.

"What you mean" I ask anxiously. "Well whenever you look away she looks at you" he says while laughing. "I mean like he's not lying but out if us why you tho?" Johnny questions.

I laugh a little since the Bell was going to be ringing I decided to talk to her after school. Me and the guys parted our ways. I went to get my books out my locker and I knew I was going  to be late.

I walked in to the classroom to see her. She was in the seat right in front of me. "Ahh Doyoung you're late don't let it happen again" Mr. Lim said pointing at me.

I nod continuing to walk to my seat. She smiles as she sees me look at her. I smile weirdly back, then I heard a giggle. I sit down in my chair smelling this weird scent. I sniff the air and it was coming from her hair. I smelt so good, I want to use what she's uses.

I don't know what type of braids in a box hairstyle she's wearing but it's beautiful on her. They were all the way to the middle of her back. With these gold clamp things I've never seen before. I wanted to touch them.

I didn't wanna seem like a weirdo so I just focused on the lesson. After a whole 1 hour in that class which felt like 1 whole ass day we were finally free to go home.

I caught up with her to ask her on a date. Hope I don't make a fool out of myself. "H-hey what name is yours" I say nervously. "My name is y/n" she says shaking my hand. "Name is much pretty like you" I say.

She laughs, "Thank you Doyoung, did you need help with homework or anything" she asked. "I no- I no need homework help want to take out you for date" I say messing up. I see her trying to hold back her laughter. "I would love to" she says looking at her feet.

"Very very thank you" I bow and say goodbye and walk home. When I get back to the dorm with the guys they ask me where I was. "I got a date" I say proudly.

"And who would ever date you" Jeno stated. "Y/n would" I said offended. "Who even is that?" He asks. "the new girl you know the one with the ghetto booty that go pow" Mark says. I hit him in the back of the head "aye pabo don't be talking bout my soon to be lady like that" I scoff.

I walk out the room after to get ready for this date. Im very nervous and I hope it goes well.