Jacob-VAV

You and Jacob were currently back at the dorm alone. Just a few minutes ago he started to up rub and down your leg. You were pretty nervous cause he's never been this forwarding toward you.

"Uhm J-Jacob I have to use the restroom I'll be back" you say getting up. He nods and sits back waiting for you to come back. You make your way to the bathroom and do your business. You still stay in their to mentally prepare yourself on what happening.

He simply invited you to just chill with him cause he was lonley. You didn't even think things would escalate like this. He was very shy around you but tonight this nigga was BOLD. "Alright y/n you can do this" you give yourself a little pep talk before you walk out the restroom.

Before you could get back to the couch he stands up and pulls you back down to cuddle. He unpauses Mean Girls and snuggles closer. You decided to be a tease and just back your ass up on him. He let out a slight groan and grabbed your ass a little.

"Babe what are you doing" he says. You turn to look at him, "I thought that you wanted to do the nasty" you say turning back around. "I do but only if you want to" he says rubbing the back of his neck. "Now I do" you say attaching your lips to his.

He slides his tongue into your mouth and starts to tongue kiss you. You feel his hands struggling to unclasp your bra, so you give him a hand. You unhook it and run your hands through his hair as you feel relief. His hand made their way to your breasts and slowly massaged them.

You moan and throw your head back. You climb on top of his lap to get more comfortable. He pinched your nipples and made them erect. You rub your hips onto his member. He lets out a slight groan. He bucks his hips to get a little friction.

But instead you get off his lap and drop to your knees. You pull off the shorts he has on and throws them somewhere into the living room. You now slide off his boxers and is face to face with his very erect member. Precum coated the red swollen tip. You take him in all, and he lets out a loud groan.

You continue to deep throat him all the way until he cums. You Bob your head up and down slowly. He cums into your mouth without warning. He takes you and lays you onto the couch. He slides your panties off starts to play with your clit. Your tangle your hands in his hair. He groans sending vibrations toward your bud.

Your juices spill into his mouth,he licks it up. He climbs on top of you and lines himself up. He slams into you at a quick pace. He places your right leg on his shoulder to give him better Strokes.

He's hitting places Sehun has never been able to hit. Due to him being circumcised. But back to all the pleasure you were feeling. Jacob was hitting you spot over and over. You dug your nails into his back and moaned loud.

"J I'm close" you say as you shut your eyes tight. "Me too" he says thrusting faster. You guys cum together you feel is warm seed fill your insides.

You guys ride out your high and Jacob falls on top of you. "Wow that was amazing" he say. You laugh and say "yeah and you could get off me now"