Jaehyun- Car Sex

Check out my Vkook smut on YouTube^

Today you and NCT 127 were going on a road trip to Los Angeles. Only because they had a break and this was the only time you could get a break and hang with your boyfriend and best friends. You missed them so much your felt like your relationship was going down hill.

So you guys decided to do this road trip and spend some time together. Oh and did I mention Haechan came along for the ride. "Alright does everyone have what they need" Taeyong asked. You all said yes and continued to buckle your seat belts.

"So nobody has to pee" doyoung reassured. You guys answered yes once again sighing on how those two were like parents. You guys headed for the journey and before you guys hit the road you decided to stop by the gas station. After grabbing snacks and more gas y'all hopped in last which meant you and Jae had to sit way in the back of the van. It was so dark back there it creeped you out.

On the way there you guys played some "Hala Hala" and "Say my name" along with Pirate Kings by Ateez. "That's my shit you" say snapping your finger and low key doing the choreography in the backseat. "Yea no shit Sherlock" Haechan follows. 

"Boi you better shut the fuck up before I dog walk you like last time" you threatened. You smacked his teeth and rolled his eyes continuing to talk to mark. Things like this turned Jae on beads of sweat started to form on his forehead. Taking your hand in his he rubbed himself into your palm. Your eyes widened at the sudden move retracting your hand from his continuing to talk to Johnny. 

"I'm telling you y/n her pussy smelt like fish and hotdog water" Johnny said explaining  his date with Nancy. "I told you not to go with her already you knew what you was dealing with" you answered. "I thought they was just playing but that shit hit me as soon as she cocked them legs open" he sobbed remembering the horrific event. You pat his back returning your attention back to Jae who looked like he was losing his mind. "Babe are you alright" you ask. 

"Nahh babe I'm all fucked up, seeing you put Pudu in his place turned me on" he said looking at you with glossy eyes. You smirked thinking you could do something about it. "Do you want me to take care of it right now" you say rubbing his bulge. He bolted up sitting up in his seat hitting his head. Causing all the guys to look back. "Damn you finna have a knot on yo head after that" Mark remarked.

The pay turned back doing what they was doing, "pleaseeeee baby" he pouted. What were you gonna do, say no. You snaked your hand on his waist unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants. Sliding them off in no time your mouth wrapped and his cherry red tip. He kept watch while you worked your magic making him weak. "Ahh fuck" he mumbled.

You decided to deep throat him which was to much pleasure for him. Making his hit liquid shoot down your throat. Oh and I forgot thi was your first time having sex in 2 months so this was a lot to swallow. "Your turn" he said picking you up pushing up your skirt and pulling your panties to the side. 

He slowly slipped himself into you making you moan a little loud. But thankfully the song that was blasting through the speakers muffled them. You bounced up and down on his shaft slowly slightly bending over the seat. He started to speed up now chasing his second orgasm. The next song came on but he was to caught up on making you cum hard. Wet sounds were now heard throughout the van. 

"Damn is someone mixing macaroni" yuta said, you both suddenly stopped. "Bro what?" Taeil said with the really nigga face. "So y'all telling me you don't hear that" yuta said looking up from his phone now. "Chill Yuta you buggin" Winwin said rubbing his thigh. "It's either that of that's what good pussy sounds like" Yuta protested. "Aye you kids calm down back there, or I'll pull this van over right now" doyoung yelled. "We cool no need sir, no need" you said playing along slowly fucking Jaehyun. 

"Damn put the music back on its quiet as a church house mouse up in here" Jaehyun says. Taeyong puts back on the music blasting Sunflower by Post Malone. It got lit in the van, it was shaking. Now this was a chance for y'all to catch that nut y'all been wanting. Jaehyun started to thrust up into you making it look like you was twerking on him. "Whoop whoop get it get it"  Mark said looking at you guys. Jaehyun let out a sigh and started to move faster making you cum instantly. 

He slapped your ass making you yelp from the pain. "Ahh babe fuck" he said cumming his own self. You collapsed into the car seat, and Jaehyun pulled up your panties. Then he pulled down your skirt fixing it right. 

He started to fix his own clothes and wiped his sweaty face with the back of his palm. "He sat your tired body up and buckled your seat belt. "Best fuck ever baby" he said kissing your lips. You weakly smiled and kissed him back. 

"So how was your little fuck session" Taeil said. You and Jaehyuns eyes went big realizing Taeil was in the back seat the whole time.

I'm sorry for not updating I'm not dead🤠 but I'll try and have the requests done by Monday.

Love you guys❤️❤️😊🥰