Suga

You've been ignoring your bestfriend of 6 years all week. You wouldn't speak to him answer his phone or answer his messages. You went downstairs to take some food. After the food was done you sat down and turned on the tv. Jerry springer was on, you and the boys favorite show to watch. The girls were fighting over some dick as usual. You got a notification from Suga on snapchat. He sent you a pic, you rolled your eyes as you opened it.

If he knew the real reason why you've been ignoring him he would be angry

If he knew the real reason why you've been ignoring him he would be angry. Let's just say you may or may have not fucked RM. He told you to stay away from Rm because he would take you away from him. Somehow he found out but just didn't tell you, so you just sitting here thinking he doesn't know that you fucked his bestfriend. You only did something strange for a piece of change with Suga one time. He is still not over it he wants you, but you only see him as a friend. Every man you meet he runs the off, you almost had a chance with Jay Park.Jay fucking Park, and Sugas ugly ass had to just run his ass off. You decided to stop being petty and answer his square ass back.

"Nigga what the fuck you want?"

"You"

"Stop paying with me fo real tho what you need?"

"The boys and I were tryna come over if that was ok"

"Why you asking today any other time I wake you all yall niggas be parlaying up in my palace like it's your own the shit"

"I'll take that as a yes, oh and put some clothes on before I pop yo ass when I get there"

"You ain't gone do shit anyway hurry up to and get all your shit, so you wont be running in and out of my doors"

"Alright open your door were here"

He hangs up

You open your door, and they all greet you loud asf. "J-hoe up in this bitch" yells jhope. "Nigga if you don't sit your J-horse ass down" you say. All the boys started laughing except for yoongi.

"Didn't I tell you to put some clothes on" he says looking at me with a red face. Before I could say anything V said, "I think she looks fine" he says blushing. "This is a A and B conversation v so you can C your way outta it" Suga said getting in his face. V backs away holding up his hands in defense. "Rude ass" I say under my breath. "THis is my house and I can technically wear and do what I want in it" you say sassily. "Uhh Jagi I think we should get going now I'll text you later" Jhope said running out the door with the other boys.

Suga looks at you with dark eyes, "Upstairs now" he says calmly. See you were lowkey scared of Suga so you ran your big ass up them steps. You heard him coming up after you, so you went a little faster. You went into your bedroom and sat on your bed. "When I tell you to do something you better do it next time understand me?" he says walking up to you.

"Now get on your knees and get to sucking daddy" he said sternly. You obey and start unbuckling his belt and you pull down his pants. You take off his boxers and take the tip into your mouth, little by little you put his shaft in your mouth more and more. He groans in anticipation "No teasing". After he said that you quickly deep throated him and he groaned really loud. A slow smile crept on your face. You started to cave in your jaws for more contraction, he didn't know what sound to make now. He was making all types if sounds you never heard before. Soon after you felt a warm liquid shoot down your throat. You wanted to spit but mama ain't raised no bitch so you swallowed that shit. "My turn" he said as he picked you up and slowly kissed up you mocha colored thighs. He trailed his tongue up your clothed heat, he slowly pulls your panties off. He flicked his tongue against your bud, he inserted a finger inside you. He was now sucking on your clit, while adding a second finger. you were moaning uncontrollably now, You were at the peak of you high. "I'm about to cum daddy don't stop" you moaned out. You felt a knot forming in stomach which was informing that you were close. He sped which made you cum instantly. He climbed on top of you and smashed into you without informing you. "Fuck Suga" you moaned out. "Your so tight" he groaned in your ear, you dug your nails in his pale back. He sped up as a sign of knowing what you wanted, he pulled out if you and started hitting it from behind. He pulled your hair, Thank god it was your front lace and you made sure it was on glued on right. "Daddy i need to cum" you somehow squeal out. "Cum for me baby" he growls out. As soon as he starts talking you cum, your walls tighten around his cock. His thrusts started to slow down and get sloppier. You felt is warm cum shoot into you, he pulled out a flopped beside you. He pulled you closer to cuddle with him, "Next time I tell you to put some clothes in front of those horny hyenas I expect you to do it" he whispered huskily in your ear. You didn't answer so he decided to slap your ass extra hard, "awww fuck I will next time" you said. He turned you around and cupped your face he came in closer to kiss your lips. Yoongi kissed so passionate you loved it. "will you be my girlfriend" he said as he stopped kissing you looking deeply into your big brown orbs. "Yes I will" you said kissing. He pulled out his phone to text all his friend that your his now and not to try no shit with you because "he's about that life".