Jungkook-Surprise

Today my girlfriend told me to spend time with my friends and stop ditching them. I don't really like hanging with the hyungs because they always talk about my girl. For this, I better get some head or pussy.

After practice, we went back to the house to chill like always but instead of staying tonight I'm leaving to Y/n's house. The reason is, the guys are always talking about how if I didn't get with my girlfriend they would have dug her out.

I don't want to hear them say their dicks are big when they are the size of baby shrimps. I can be talking cause my girlfriend said I was bigger than her last boyfriend La'vonte. Anyway, we made it to the dorms and it was the same thing. Talking about Y/n, farting, smelly feet, burping, and just foolery. 

As soon as 8:00 strikes I'm dashing for the door, I can't do this anymore. "wooooooo have you guys seen y/n's ass lately?" jhope says shaking his head and rubbing his hands together. "yea that shit getting fatter she better quit eating all that cornbread and greens" suga said licking his lips.

"Ya'll gets on my nerves with this shit," I say getting up. "What do you mean?" jimin said looking back at his phone giving a slight smile. "Little boy you know damn well you know what I'm talking about," I say getting in his long ass face. "Well maybe if you hook me up with her BFF Zendaya then I'll quit talking until then, back tf up before you get mopped," jimin said locking his phone putting it on the counter and getting up like he wanted to do something. 

"Ohh yeah I'll mob your shit right here and dare any of these scary squares up in here to touch me!" I say pulling up my basketball shorts squaring up like how y/n taught me. "I'll break all that shit on your face," he says taking off his shirt. "Do something" I say bucking my eyes. 

Watch the video

After joon pulled me off I spit in Jimins face. "Keep my girls name outta ya mouth now and see what you get, that goes for all you guys," I say getting my shit and dashed for the door.

I'm going home to fuck the shit out of my girlfriend and then wait for any of the guys to say they want some more of me. I pulled up in the driveway of y/n's house and hopped out the foreign. When I walked in the house the lights were dimmed low and 2 wine glasses were sitting on the counter with a note saying take these upstairs. I felt my snake rise because I knew what time it was IMMA BOUT TO GET SOME SEX TONIGHT. 

I walked upstairs and before I could open the doorknob I saw my beautiful girlfriends face. She was better without makeup just the way I like her. "took your ugly ass long enough" she said snatching the contents out of my hand. "So what is all this?" is said taking off my pants. "I heard," she said taking a sip of her hot tea she just went to get off the stove top. "Yea they are always talking about you and you're my gf and only I can say things like that too and about you", I say calmly pouring the red wine for her and me.

"you know you didn't have to do that, but give them like a warning," she said pecking my lips. "I've given all of them warnings they all stopped but Jimin," I say having a flashback in my head. "well baby just so you know I wanted to give you a little surprise," she said.

I felt her pretty little mouth lick my tip, I didn't even know she got me out of my boxers. She was sucking me off right in front of me on her knees. I take some time to admire her dark brown skin glowing under the moonlight peeking into the windows. She started to slowly bob her head deeper onto m throbbing cock. "mmmmmmmm baby just like that" I say throwing my head back. My head hit the wall putting a dent in it. Oh shit, I hope she doesn't see that.

Minutes later, I busted into that mouth of hers she swallowed every bit of it. 

"your turn honey baby," I say pulling off her panties sticking my face into her wet heat. I take my thumb and slowly rub her clit in tiny circles. I take my tongue and lick a slit up her heat, she let out that sexy moan that was music to my ears. I slowly stuck my long index finger into her vagina, her walls instantly clenched around it. I added another one as I replaced my thumb with mouth now sucking and lightly biting her bud now. 

"daddy I need to cum," she said grabbing her boob. "Cum for daddy baby," I say picking up the pace of my 2 fingers hitting her G-spot. She came right on the spot after a couple more hits to her spot.

I flip her over about to hit it from the back, I slowly slide in and take a hand full of her hair. I know this is her favorite position and she likes to take it nice and slow but tonight I need to take out my anger sexually. 

I slam into her repeatedly very hard pulling on her hair..... she knew to glue it on extra tight tonight. "ahhhh j-jung k-kook daddy harder" she was practically moaning and yelling. I chuckle fuck her harder pulling her hair harder making her neck jerk upward. "baby girl when I count to 2 you better cum or when your sleeping tonight I'll take off your bonnet".

"1...tw-"  before I could finish she came all over her dick. "good girl," I say while cumming myself. I flop next to her and cuddle her.

"hope you could walk tomorrow baby," I say kissing her forehead and slowly drifting into a deep sleep just like my baby.