Johnny

You were currently tied to a bed naked and vulnerable. You were getting a punishment,because you disrespected Johnny in front of the guys.

But it was just you being the black person you were. Wasn't no man gon talk to you like you had shit on you.

Johnny was currently sitting at the edge of the bed. He was getting ready to beat the Punani up. He went into the closet dedicated to sex toys. The closet was overflowing with them. Which ever toy you named y'all basically had it.

He ransacked the closet to find his favorite toy. The bullet vibrator, he knew you hated this toy. You told him on multiple occasions to throw it away. You would have yourself but your not allowed to go in there.

He stuffed a gag in your mouth to muffle the screams. He started to unbox the torture. After he finished he rubbed your clit for a long while. Finally he stuck the bullets into your entrance.

You let out a blood hurdling scream but the gag muffled it. Johnny heard your action and chuckled. "Baby doll don't you think you should be quiet the guys are here" he says kissing up you stomach.

You didn't answer him so he slapped your ass extra hard. "When I ask you a question you better answer me, UNDERSTAND" he said raising his voice at the last word.

You nod your head as a response to his question. He rubbed and kissed the fresh bruise. He kissed your bottom lip as his hand slipped to rub you clit. This added pleasure to your dripping core.

He then replaced his finger rubbing your clit with his mouth. Slowly working his lips on your bud. Sucking, kissing,and lightly pulling at it.

He removed the gag from your mouth as he felt that you've earned it. "Ready to cum yet kitten" he asks his face now closer then ever. "Mmmmm yes Johnny please" you pleaded. He took out the bullets and used his finger magic.

He stuck his finger into you deep and curled them. You arch your back from the pure bliss. "Cum when your ready baby" he said still fingering you.

He sped his pace as you seen your chest heaving up and down. He curled his fingers once more and hit your spot. Which sent you into a powerful orgasm.

Johnny licked you clean, and trailed his warm tounge up you stomach. He latched his lips to your neck. But before he could do anything else.

All the guys came busting into the room.

"Are you guys o-" mark started, but what they saw the scene in front of them they froze in fear and shock. All of their mouths hung open.

All of their eyes were on you legs cocked ioen and everything. Some had a boner, but that was less if you worry's rn. You were Butterball naked in front of the dreamies. "Johnny don't you think you should cover me I'm Butterball fucking naked nigga" you yelled sending Johnny running to the closet to get a sheet.

Your yelling sent the guys out of their horny trance. Johnny finally came back with a sheet. He covered your body sending you into relief. "Why you guys still here" Johnny asks blocking the view with his height.

"Well we were asking if you guys were ok since it was kind quiet" Lucas started. "But we see that your guys are busy so we'll come back later" jungwoo finished.

"Actually I was going to say, do you need any assistance with her you know to like maybe I could j-" Lucas tried to say. "No you can't so get to stepping" Johnny say pushing them out.

"Well you did only say no to Lucas so I guess I'll just j-" mark said coming in trying to pass Johnnys tall figure. "All you guys needa go so I can finish giving her what she needs" Johnny said pushing them all out and closing the door.

But when Johnny turned around he seen WinWin with his clothes off getting ready beat that punani. "WinWin get the fuck outta here" Johnny said opening the door. WinWin wasn't moving fast enough so Johnny pushed him out the door making him almost tumble down the stairs.

Johnny closed and made sure he locked the door now. Johnny facepalms himself and says "Are you able to ride me or are you fed up with them and wanna go to sleep" he asks. "Lemme ride you daddy" you say.

He hurrys up and unties you from the bed rest. You rub your stinging wrists. You stopped to see Johnny already in position waiting for you. You crawl to the top of the bed. Taking his length into your hand slowly pumping it and kissing it. When you were satisfied by the groans you were received you climbed on top to of Johnny.

I slowly slide himself inside me earning a groan in pleasure. I raised myself and went back down. Each time picking up the pace a little. "Mmmmm you ride so good y/n" Johnny said shutting his eyes tight.

You started to feel your knees get weak. So Johnny put is hands and on both sides of your hips to guide you. You were riding reverse cowgirl so Johnny told you to turn around. This only meant one thing, he wanted to pop a titty in his mouth while you ride him.

You successfully turned around with the help of Johnny. You slipped yourself onto him again. He did just what he always did put the titty in his mouth.

He sucked it viciously probably hoping chocolate milk would come out. You felt a knot in your stomach with the pleasure you were receiving. Johnny held your hips still so he could take over. He thrusted upward into you quickly making you orgasm hard.

"Ah fuck y/n" he said riding out his high. After resting you climbed off of Johnny laying in bed next to him. You were with tired out so you both all asleep.

Without you two Mark was coming in the room asking "So you think I could still jo-" until he turned around walking out realising you both were sound asleep.