Wonho/Jooheon

Wonho POV

So I was doing some thinking and I wanted to change up Y-n and I's sex life. So I decided to ask my best friend Jooheon if he wanted to have a threesome with me and my girlfriend. See the thing is I know for a fact she would approve of this. But, I don't know if he is, if he isn't I'll just go ask one of the other guys. They've been trying to get with my girl since I first started dating her 3 years ago.

She's down to try anything freaky, that's why I love her so much. I get up to knock on Jooheon's door, "Knock, KNock" I say. "Come in" he says looking at me.

"So when I ask you this you only have one time and one time only to approve or disapprove" I say very seriously. "Ok what is it" he says in an unsure tone while raising his eyebrow. "I was thinking that if you want to have a threesome with y/n and me? I said looking down.

"If it's ok with her yea I'm down" he said lying back on his bed. "ok great be ready at 8:30 tonight I know she's going to want this" I say going out his door. I go to my room and sit on the edge of my bed, pulling out my phone. I'm going to text Y/n and tell her to come over tonight for a special surprise.

Hey babygirl 

What do you want now?

I have a surprise for you

Oh yea what is it?

You'll have to come over to find out

Seems sketchy what time should I be there

7:00 sharp don't be late, Bye

Ok will be there bye!

I walk back to Jooheon's room to tell him change of plans I need him to be ready at 7;00 because it's gonna be a long night. I knocked on his door again "come in Wonho" he says annoyed. "so change of plans I'm going to need you to be ready at 7:00, ok so when she comes you have to come downstairs and sit next to her"I say while walking up to him. "and after I sit next to her?" he says sitting up. "You will wait like halfway into the movie and start to rub up against her thigh" I say sitting on his bed.

"You got it dude" jooheon says sticking out his thumb. "Nerd" I say while getting up and walking out the door. 

Y/N POV

Hmmmmm I think something sketchy is about to go down tonight because Wonho never lets me know he has a surprise for me. He usually just tells me to come over and watch a movie and then we usually end up doing the nasty. I'm not gone lie, we have done some freaky things from here and there. I've really wanted to try and have a threesome, I think that would be sorta great.

A bitch is getting freakier and freakier by the minute. I mean like I know I'm in a relationship with Wonho but Jooheon be looking like a shnack. With dimples woooo chile I'm getting all wet just thinking bout it, but I have to stay loyal to Wonho.

6:00pm

Lemme get my ass up watching these reruns of love and hip hop Hollywood. So since it's a "surprise" which I know it's going to be sEx aLl nIgHt lOnG. I just wish we could you know spice up our sex life. I left my curly front lace down and glued this shit on extra good because there is one thing you don't know. Wonho loves to pull my hair during sex, he always asks if it hurts. When we're done I just say "nahh baby don't worry about it".

My whole outfit turned out to look like this...

By the time I was finished it was 6:50, phew Just on time last time I was late I got something I would never forget

I got to his house at 6:59 ohh lawd thank ya, Jesus, I made it. I got out my car and I used the key he gave me last year and walked in the house. "just on time babygirl" he said coming downstairs coming to give me a hug and kiss. "So what's this surprise?" I say walking past him to sit on the couch pulling out some snacks from my purse. "you'll see later" he said walking to me. 

"what do you want to watch honey" he says flipping through Netflix. "Hmmmm how about 50 shades freed haven't seen that yet"I say stuffing gummy worms in my mouth. "Mind if I join" someone says. You turn around to see Jooheon coming toward you with a hug picking you up spinning you. "woah looks like someone is excited to see me" I say side eying Wonho.

I sit in between my boyfriend and Jooheon watching Fifty Shades Freed, It's only been 10 minutes into the movie and kinky shit already begins.

I could see Jooheon and Wonho grow a boner, which lowkey turned me on. Soon, Jooheon starts to rub up against my inner thighs, I jump at his cold hand making contact with my wark thigh. Now, Wonho joins in but as he starts rubbing he gets closer to my heat. He rubs his index finger and middle finger on your clothed heat roughly, as Jooheon made his way to your boobs.

He started to softly massage them as he lightly started to suck your neck and to your surprise, Wonho joined in sucking your neck very roughly. You couldn't stop moaning this was the best feeling you have ever felt on your neck. 

You push them off you saying "how about we take this upstairs" you are now up and walking upstairs. You guys made it to Wonho's room, and wonho and jooheon were undressing you-you wrapped your hands around Jooheons neck which he was already making his way down to your undressed dripping heat. Wonho was behind still nibbling on your neck, you were having unbearable pleasure. You felt jooheons tongue swish around your bud and his two long fingers slowly pump in and out of your pussy. "get on your knees baby and sit on Joon" wonho says. jooheon gets up sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me to sit on him.

I slowly sit on jooheon as he bends me over so I could suck off Wonho, I wrap my mouth around his tip to tease him. "ahhhh ahhh ahhhh no teasing or you'll get face fucked" he said taking my face into his palms. Jooheon was fucking my pussy hard and that made me deep throat Wonho which made him moan extra loud.

Wonho's warm cum shot down your throat as you gave him the last of your sore throart. Before, you could even prepare for what's next the boys switch places. Now you sucking jooheo and Wonho is fucking your sensitive pussy. You moan as Wonho was hitting your cervix over and over again. Which made you send vibrations toward Jooheons penis in your mouth. Wonho slapped your ass and pulled your hair as you expected, Jooheon was thrusting into the back of your throat. You wanted to say something but you wanted all this pleasure to continue. Soon or later you felt jooheon cum in your mouth and Wonho fill up your walls with his warm sperm.

You fall on the bed in exhaustment, "Wow that was amazing" I say in a raspy voice. They laugh "how about round 2?" the boys say at the same time. "Hell yea I'm down" i say sitting up.