Namjoon

"MOVE NIGGA BREATHING ALL ON MY NECK AND SHIT" you yell at your boyfriend.

He sucks his teeth and moves over to the other side of the bed.

"aww baby what happend when you said you was finna suck the soul outta my dick" he said still turned on his side looking the opposite way.

You was just playin but knowing Namjoon loves head you fucked up. I mean did you want to, yes you did. But doing it in your bonnet was a big fat no no.

"Joonie you know I would but I just put on my bonnet" you protested with your eyes closed. He sighs out and then does a slight gasp.

"This time I pink promise I won't pull it off cause you my shawty and you make me weak when you deepthroat" he said sitting up turning towards you.

You think for a minute and turn to him and stick out your pinky.
"Promise" you ask. He interlocks your pinky with his. "Promise" he reasures.

You pull the covers back eyes locking on his already hard length. He laid back watching your every move closely. "I didn't know you was already naked" you said shocked eyes big as a fried egg.

He continued to look at you with low eyes you knew this meant he was impatiently waiting for your lips to suck on him. You dipped your head lower and engulf his whole 8 inches into your throat.

Doing it just the way he liked sloppy. You weren't so much a fan but it always made him man handle you. Basically you were swallowing him whole and he was loving it.

"Mhhhm baby" he let out a small grunt feeling every inch of his body relax. All that time in the studio and being a part time father to his band members exhausted him.

You bobbed your head up and down making sure that you were sucking him properly. His head hitting the back of your throat and swirling your tongue. Joons eyes were nonexistent at this point.

His breath was uneven and jagged sweat pearls ran down his nice toned chest. "You suck me so good" he moaned lookimg down at you putting his hand behind your head easing you down his dick once more.

He started to rut his hips upwards making his dick visible in your throat. Joons mouth fell open and constant sounds of pleasure released.

"Shittt i'm cumming" He said as he came down your throat pushing himself down even further. You remove his length from your throat and took a deep breath. Barely able to speak as your voice was raspy as hell.

"Babe go get me some water" you asked and turned to him seeing that his long back self was already sleeping. You rolled your eyes and wiped your mouth and left your shared room. You headed straight for the kitchen and got your water gulping it down.

"Got room for one more?" A naked wild Jungkook stood in front of you with his dick in his hand. You bolted around him and out the kitchen back to your room with Joon locking the door.

"AYO OPEN THIS DOOR" he rattled the door furiously and you laughed. He went away after awhile pleading and whining like on his hands and knees like a baby.