Bobby

(I think something is wrong with me I had a dream like this again)

You and your boyfriend Bobby
were currently at the park. You both liked it because it had a peaceful scenery. Many people passed but some waving hello, and some speaking.

You and him were seated on the brown wooden bench. His left arm around the back of your neck and you resting. "Baby don't you just ever think we should try new things" he said looking at you.

You thought for a moment "Yes it depends on what it is" you say. He nods his head a few seconds later he removed his arm from around your neck. His hands went up your skirt.

You jumped almost knocking the taste out his mouth. "Nigga are you crazy" you say with teeth clenched. "Yea for you" he says leaning in for a kiss.

He grabs your waist and sits you on his lap. "Bobby there are kids here ya know" you warned. "They shouldn't even be looking at grown folks cause we doin grown folks business" he says unbuckling his belt.

"But in public though" you ask. He didn't answer the next thing you knew he slid your panties to side. Slowly sticking himself into you, you let out a soft moan. Your two hands supporting you were digging in his thighs.

He let out grunts while thrusting into you at a steady pace. It was around 5pm so everyone started to leave. People walking by were totally oblivious to what was happening. "Ride me slowly baby their all leaving" he said stopping.

I take his place steadily riding him. As soon as the park was empty he told me to speed up. It was half way dark so I guess you couldn't really notice. Since you were riding a little slow. He grabbed your hips thrusting into you quickly.

Your skin slapping and wet macaroni sounds echoed throughout the empty park. The brown bench was gonna break since so much cheaper force was on it. With just a couple more powerful thrusts you came. He kept thrusting up into you.

"Fuck y/n" he said while cumming. You rested for a while until you gained your strength. Taking off your cum soaked panties you toss them in the trash. Bobby gets up pulling up his pants buckling his belt. "Don't think we're done baby" he says.

Picking you up taking you too the car. Speeding all the way home, you got something that you won't forget.

 Speeding all the way home, you got something that you won't forget

What y'all get, I got Gukks thighs