Jackson-Jealous

Jackson POV

Today my best friend of 6 years is coming over to my house for the first time. I will admit I have a tiny little crush on her but I know she doesn't have one on me. remember when she dated that Hansol guy from Seventeen. He was truly an asshole and I didn't want her to think that's how all Korean guys are. "Ok guys can you clean up this fucking mess my best friend is coming over yall know better". They sucked their teeth as they picked up pizza boxes and bags of chips. 

I heard my text message tone go off...

Chickenwang I'm driving to you right now be there in like 8 minutes.

Alright the door will be unlocked just let yourself in

ok

I put on my best clothes because today I will tell her that I love and I want her to be my girlfriend. I go into the kitchen to wait for her to come in. I grab an apple and sit at the table, "Baddest Bitch in town is here!" she yells as she comes into the house.

"where Wang at got6?" she said worriedly. "He in the kitchen eating a damn apple" Bambam said. She walked into the kitchen seeing Jackson in only his boxers. "Ewwww nigga why ain't you have no clothes on?" she said covering her eyes.

He came closer to her wrapping his hands around her waist. "I need to tell you something Jagi come up to my bedroom" he said. He came ou the kitchen and you heard ewwwwws and nasty ass and a whistle which you can tell was from Mark. you came ou the kitchen on your way to Jackson's room. "Where are you going sexy ladyyy?" Bamabam said. "I think Jackson wants help with something" I say. "Oh well when you're done you want a watch black panther and cuddle" he said with hope in his voice. ''uh sure double B" she says walking upstairs.

As soon as she walked in the room she was grabbed and thrown onto a bed. She saw a naked Jackson on top of her. 

Y/N POV

His hand made his way down your perfectly curved body, "ready baby girl" he said in your ear. You nodded. He started to kiss and suck on your neck until he found your sweet spot. "mmmmmmm yes daddy right there" you say moaning under his touch. 

He stops and tells you to get on your knees. You obey and get on your knees. "suck off daddy dollface" he said unbuckling his pants. You take his thick white long cock into your own small one and start the kitten lick the tip. You hear him hiss, you put your mouth around his tip and start to slowly bob your head. You take him in all the way and deep throat him, You could tell he was at the edge of cumming into your mouth.

A few minutes later of you deepthroating he came into your mouth. "swallow baby" he said moving up in between your legs. He lined himself up with your entrance. He slowly pushed himself into your tight vagina. "FUck Jagi why are you still tight?" he said "Vernon wasn't that big" you say looking down. "well Imma bout to change that" he said fully pushing his big cock into you. "A loud moan escaped your mouth, he slowly but harshly pounded into you. "Jackson please go faster I need this" you say. He speeds up faster than the speed of light, you thought he was gonna break his bed. You felt a knot in your stomach which indicated that you were close. "daddy I'm close" you say in between moans. "cum for me baby now or you'll get a punishment later on tonight". he said slowly. You came right on the spot because you don't know what he was capable of doing.

His thrusts got slower and sloppier, I felt his warm seed fill me up. He plopped down next to me, "Jagi do you wanna be my girlfriend" he says looking at me. I kiss him on the lips "yes I will"I say as I snuggle into his buff body.