Lisa

Smut Warning so if you don't like Gay shit this isn't for you. Cause im a kinda bi, so this is for my Bi girls.

Lisa POV
I'm on my way to the store to get some gifts. Since I'm going to tell my best friend If she would go out with me. I love everything about her, she's so gorgeous.

Her dark chocolate skin glows in the sun. I love to play with her kinky hair. She hates it but I can't stop touching it. It feels like a big poodle.

I run inside the store real quick to grab flowers and y/fc (favorite candy). I hop back into the car and mentally prepare myself.

I pull up to her apartment, and hop out the car with the gifts. I walk up the stairs and knock on her door. She opens the door and basically jumps in my arms. "Are these for me boo" she squeals.

"Yes" I say coming in. I sit on the couch and get comfortable. "How's the girls?" She asks. I can't stop looking at her. She's in a robe with possibly nothing under it. The fact knowing that makes me wet. I gulp and take off my jacket cause it was starting to get hot. "Earth to Lisa" she says waving her hands in my face.

I snap out my thoughts and says "What was that you were saying, sorry I was think of something"
"I was asking about how the girls were doing" she says sitting next to me turning on Hulu. "Oh their fine just Jennie is dating Kai now and Rose has been in her feelings" I say putting my feet on her.

"Ah I didn't know they were dating" she says. "I wish I wasnt single I hate the single life" she says pouting.

"This is my chance to tell her I like her" I think to myself. "I know who would love to date you" I say. Making her ears perk up she looks at me. "Who Lalisa tell me please" she coes. "But wait it better not be that nigga Zico, cause I told him I'm not interested". She says looking back at the TV.

"No silly bitch me" I say laughing.
She looks back at me and laughs. "Lalisa don't be playing wit me" she says. "I'm not kidding don't you see the signs I give you, I never wanna go home, I always grab your ass and give you the I wanna fuck you look" I say getting closer to her.

She looks me in the eyes for a couple second and kisses me. I kiss back instantly rubbing my hands down her sides. I pick her and carry her to her bedroom. I lay her down on the bed. Pulling down her purple underwear with my teeth. Eager to taste her I dive Right in.

My tongue collided with her clit making her squirm. I suck on her clit adding one finger to her hole. Slowly pumping in and out of her. Her sweet moans continue to fill the room. I stop and take off my clothes to. I tell her that we're going to scissor so get in position.

I get in between her legs and push my clit on hers. We both moan at the same time. The collision between our clits hitting each other was pure Bliss. "Lisa I'm gonna cum can we go faster" she pleaded. I nod my head and speed up feeling my own orgasm coming.

After a few more minutes we both came. Seeing our juices mix and spill onto the sheets. We both collapse feeling tired. I wrap my hands around her waist pulling her closer. "So will you go out with me" I say. "Yes I would love to baby" she mumbles.

I smile and fall asleep just like she was.