S.coups- Secret Sex

Y/n POV

Tonight my longtime boyfriend wanted me to meet his member while eating dinner. This was my first time meeting them in person so I'm a little nervous wondering if their going to judge me for being a different color.

"So baby you ready for tonight" he says rubbing my shoulders knowing I'm nervous. "Yeah babe but what are they gonna think of me" you say looking him into the eyes.

"Baby they'll love you I promise I told them so much about you" he said gently kissing me. "I understand that baby but do they know I'm" I started. "Black" I finished.

"No baby I promise to you that the will love and respect you tonight and if they don't their gonna get these fist of fury" he says doing a couple of Kung Fu moves.

*Couple hours later*

We were currently getting ready to go to dinner with his band members. I wore a tight fitted red dress cause that's the only decent dress I have the seungcheol hasn't ripped yet. I sleek my hair into a bun and section my hair in the side to be curly and I had to stay my edges.

I topped off the whole outfit with red sparkly 5inch heels and some lip gloss. "Lookin good sexy chocolate" I heard my boyfriend say behind me. I look back to see if I approve of his outfit, surprisingly he matched his clothes real well.

I get my purse and say "come one baby we don't wanna be late". I hear him grab the keys off the key rack and close the door behind with me on his side. "Ready baby" he says giving me a quick peck before opening the car door for me. "Yeah Im ready" you say looking at him get in the car.

Seungcheol backs out the driveway in one Swift move and makes is way to the restaurant. You look out the window admiring the scenery of the stars that coated the black sky.

You snapped out of your thoughts when your favorite song Better by Khalid came on (a while ass bop from my other husband). You started to roll your hips and semi twerk in your seat. Seungcheol notices and gives a light chuckle, "keep it up and I'll pull over" he says smiling at me. "Hey eyes on the road sucker" you say still dancing. He laughed and focused back on the road. 

You guys finally made it to the fancy restaurant. You guys gave the keys to the valet parking man and made your way inside. "Reservation for 15" seungcheol says. "Ahh right this way mister and his miss" the worker said leading you to the table where all the guys sat with big Koolaid smiles.

You and seungcheol sat in the chairs greeting your selves and doing bows. "Hello you must be Y/N" a Leonardo DiCaprio lookin ass nigga said. "Yes that would be me" you say shaking his hand he held out for you. "Nice to meet you" he says once more. The rest of the guys introduced them selves. But there was this one guy, and that guy was Joshua.

Still knowing that you were scoups girlfriend didn't stop him from doing flirtatious things. You felt a little uncomfortable because he was just looking at you the whole time. Licking his lips, winks here and there, all types of shit right in front of your man's salad. Ain't that bout a bitch, that he wasn't even noticing.

You just ordered your food and patienty waited for it to arrive. You ordered a water just until the food arrived.

Joshua was still looking at you, still doing the same shit. But for some reason it was Turning you on. You were doing the same thing back sexual winks and everything in between.

You then felt a hand snake up your dress. It was Seungcheol, "I see what you two are doing and Daddy's going to have to give you a punishment" he says lowly into your ear. You shutter as you hear those words why here, why now?

You couldn't deny that you were liking it and you weren't going to. He rubbed your clothed heat slowly but applied pressure. He stopped one the waiter came back with your water. You thought he was stopping there but you thought wrong.

His hand snaked up your dress again this time pulling your panties to the side. Slowly entering not one, not two, but three fingers inside you. A moan almost slipped from your lips until you grabbed your water almost choking realising it was a bad idea to condone in Joshua's flirty game. He slowly kept his there large fingers inside your enterance moving slowly so no one would notice. But if they did, so what. He unknowingly picked up his pace with his long fingers hitting your spot repeatedly. A moan slipped out but you quickly acted like it was a hiccup.

"You ok y/n?" Vernon asked with a raised eyebrow. You nodded your head and drunk your water. You felt a knot in your tummy. You nudged his foot letting him know that you're close to becoming undone. He grabbed a napkin from the table and handed it to you for me your release all over his fingers. 2 minutes later your juices coated in three long fingers. Licking them clean right in front of everyone.

You used the napkin to clean your self up and you noticed your panties were stuffed inside his pocket. You giggle a bit and from the corner of your eye you see Joshua slowly rubbing himself under the table. He seen everything that went on between you two. He was sitting directly next to you which gave you easy access to him. But first you had to ask your boyfriend for approval before you touch joshua. "Go ahead baby be a good girl and satisfy his needs just how you do me" he says. You wanted to repay gum for the pleasure gave you so you decided to unzip both of their pants and jerk them off at the same time. You unzip their dress pants and take both of their thick long cocks into your hand. But before you stroke them you spit on both your hands for lubricant. You slowly stoke them feeling them grow and seeing them suffer from the groans wanting to leave there mouths. Joshua had his eyes closed bucking his hips a little. While scoups was still struggling to talk to his fellow members about new music and tour. You picked up your pace when you felt both of them twitch in your palm.

Seconds later you feel warm liquid drip onto your hands. You wipe your hands off with the same napkin you used earlier.

After you finished doing what you need to cover up any evidence of what just went on. The food had arrived, you were ready to dig in. Maybe you should have dinner with the boys more often

(This was kinda a rush job but jhope you like it)