Jungkook&V- Movie night

Jungkook POV

I'm currently sitting at home bored waiting for my best friend V. I was interrupted out of my thoughts when I heard the front door open. I heard a familiar voice say "kook I'm home". I sit up on the couch fully now.

"Hey dude you doing anything tonight" I say. "Why finna take me out or something" he says putting a marshmallow in his mouth. "In your dreams twink, I was just seeing if you were gonna hang with y/n and I tonight" I say taking out my phone.

"Hell yes as long as y/n's sexy ass is involved I'm in" v says sitting next to me scrolling through Hulu and Netflix.

Jungkook: hey sweetness

Chocolate queen: yes I'll come over for movie night tonight

Jungkook: how you know I was gonna ask you that?

Chocolate queen: else done do everything Friday night

Jungkook: you right.... You right

Chocolate queen: see you at 9:00pm let's do a romance movie tonight

Jungkook:ok see you

With that I turned off my phone at sat it on the coffee table. I got up to do the unfinished chores around the house. It took me just about 4 hours to clean the house. While v just sat on his phone ignoring me.

"So y/n will be here in approximately 15 which means you better make yourself presentable" I say while ordering pizza from my laptop. He nodded and got up to take a shower.

I ordered six boxes cause we can eat alot. I went into the shower myself and out on some joggers and a white tanktop. By the time I made it down stairs to the movie room I heard her let herself in with the key in gave her 9 months ago.

"Bugs bunny I'm here" I here her yell making her way to the movie room. Hopefully she brought snacks, "you bring snacks" I yell back. "Yeah nigga what you think this is" she says coming into the room. We do our signature handshake and hug after wards.

"So just you and me tonight look?" She says looking at me with her beautiful brown orbs. "Nahh tae here too here he come he just making popcorn" I say diming the lights a little for better effect with the movie.

2 minutes later V came in with the pizza boxes and Popcorn. " Hey y/n" says v as he sits next her giving her a bear hug. She does that cute giggle and sits down in between us.

I found a kinky movie called fifty shades darker. None of seen this before so I guess this romantic enough. The movie started and we started to dig in into the snake pizza and Popcorn. We all stop eating when a sex scene comes on. I feel a tent build up inside my pants and from the corner if my eye I see v shift a little. Y/n on the other and just watched the scene happen right before her eyes. A couple seconds later then scence went off.

I felt a pair of lips crash into mine. They were y/n God I don't know how long I've waited for this moment. V came up from behind and started running his hands down her perfectly curved body.

I stopped kissing her to suck on her neck. I sucked her neck as if it's the last thing I'll ever taste again. My fingers lingered down toward her heat. I started to rub her nice and slowly. While V and his hands under her shirt feeling all on her boobs.

I tell v that she's going to suck him while I fuck her. He nods and positions her body to where she needs to be. I slowly slip my self into her while she takes V in all the way. I hear a slight moan come from her as I fill her up. I slowly move in and out if her tight pussy.

"Fuck daddy your so big" she's says while pumping taes cock. I hear another groan from him as she wraps he lips around his length again. I start to move faster and faster. She starts to moan louder and louder and so does V. "Fuck babygirl how are you so good at this" v says says hissing at the feeling. She giggles and starts to cave in her jaws bobbing her head faster.

After watching her do her magic on V her pussy was doing magic on my shaft. She was so tight I had to cum on the spot but I held it down. I pounded into her pussy mercilessly and rubbed clit at the same time.

"F-fuck daddies I'm gonna cum" she says rolling her eyes back. V finally came into her mouth and she swallowed all of it not one drop to be seen again. Not to mention I was close too. I give her ass one good slap before I say "ready to come baby doll".

"Shit yessss D-DADDY faster p-lease" she moans. I thrust in and out of her as fast as I can. We orgasamed at the same time. I rode out our highs for awhile before I collapse on to the couch inside the movie room.

"Maybe you could over more often" V says. We all let out a loud laugh. "Yeah maybe I should" she giggled. "Round 2?" I say.

"Fuck yeah" they say in unison.

My brother told me that NCT is a flop and-